Rooney Goal Tonight Vs Westham

RM, fair one mate......this is possibly my all time favourite goal........60+ yd pass, perfect first touch and control, perfect finish !

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XsZkCFoqSBs

Unbelievable......had everything that goal.......skill,balance,poise,technique,quickness of thought..............beats a hopeful punt up the pitch all day long in my book :whistling:

• Like 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fat overated twat!!

Quality goal my arse !!.............Talk about keystone cops it was a f**k up from start to finish...........first off he fouled Jimmy Tomkins.........then smacked the ball towards a goalkeeper who ra

Rooney could have scored with his bellend from his own 6 yard box and still people would pick fault.   He saw the keeper off his line and had a pop...goal. Sounds like sour grapes from you West Ham

To Strike it on the bounce, from that distance accurately is a skill in itself, most haven't got the speed of mind or confidence to try it...

Then a bit if luck kicks in, the keeper got in a mess running backwards, didn't know where the ball was, and thenounce was kind...

But for a fat useless f****r, it was a great goal to add to other couple of hundred fir UTD..

Becks was better though...

how many times you seen that kind of goal down the park or a sunday league game my lad scored a better one aged 15 playing for the british legion v the golden fleece on a sunday morning :laugh::laugh:

:D:D

Seen all sorts of goals on a Sunday Morning mate, Saturday afternnon serious (ish)... Sunday morning pissed :laugh:

sunday morning sober by halftime and gagging for a stiffner at fulltime same for you kev?lol

• Like 2

To Strike it on the bounce, from that distance accurately is a skill in itself, most haven't got the speed of mind or confidence to try it...

Then a bit if luck kicks in, the keeper got in a mess running backwards, didn't know where the ball was, and thenounce was kind...

But for a fat useless f****r, it was a great goal to add to other couple of hundred fir UTD..

how many times you seen that kind of goal down the park or a sunday league game my lad scored a better one aged 15 playing for the british legion v the golden fleece on a sunday morning :laugh::laugh:

Seen all sorts of goals on a Sunday Morning mate, Saturday afternnon serious (ish)... Sunday morning pissed :laugh:

sunday morning sober by halftime and gagging for a stiffner at fulltime same for you kev?lol

Or soaking with the bevvy sweats by the end of the warm up?

• Like 2

Mate, I would never sicken if kicking that Russell Brand !

I look at that goal like this, if it was the striker on your team and he had the last 2 flat footed with all that space to run into and he hoofs it from there and misses you would dig him out and tell to stop panicking wouldn't you .

For me, Cisses goal was a better strikers goal

Everyone knows I ain't rooneys biggest fan but I tell it how it is and if he does shite I say so and if he deserves credit likewise, what you say there is one hutch of shite. You could say that about almost every top quality goal there has been. Lost count of the times strikers take shots from stupid angles when there is a man with an easier shot in the box etc. if he scores its a wonder goal, if not, greedy b*****d. Rooney took a strike at goal and scored, what's the problem? He could have done this or that...... He f***ing scored, end of, can't argue about it. The object is to score, he did, anytime the ball hits the back of the net resulting in a goal, however it got there was the right thing to do. Well done Rooney, your gaining my respect back son.

The sunday morning sick in the mouth on you're first run, :D

kev iam a yorkshireman too tight to be sick :D i just put it down as breakfast on the go :yes:

It didn't leave the mouth mate, f**k that would be embarrassing :D .... straight back down :laugh:

• Like 1

Or soaking with the bevvy sweats by the end of the warm up?

The sunday morning sick in the mouth on you're first run, :D

nobody wanted the sponge bucket after that first wipe of the face ----- :D i swear i`ve seen half a kebab come up on a sunday morning :bad:

• Like 1
Everyone knows I ain't rooneys biggest fan but I tell it how it is and if he does shite I say so and if he deserves credit likewise, what you say there is one hutch of shite. You could say that about almost every top quality goal there has been. Lost count of the times strikers take shots from stupid angles when there is a man with an easier shot in the box etc. if he scores its a wonder goal, if not, greedy b*****d. Rooney took a strike at goal and scored, what's the problem? He could have done this or that...... He f*****g scored, end of, can't argue about it. The object is to score, he did, anytime the ball hits the back of the net resulting in a goal, however it got there was the right thing to do. Well done Rooney, your gaining my respect back son.

Nobodies saying it wasnt a good goal Baw it was...............but for me it doesnt compare to a goal like the one of Bergkamps posted on this thread.......do you think Rooney would have been confident that ball was going in as soon as it left his foot ?.....i very much doubt it.

That Bergkamp goal was a 60 yard pass that he took 3 perfect touches within 6 strides beating a defender and the goalkeeper.........he knew exactly what he was doing and had the confidence and ability to do it............Rooneys goal doesnt come close to it for me.

• Like 2

Everyone knows I ain't rooneys biggest fan but I tell it how it is and if he does shite I say so and if he deserves credit likewise, what you say there is one hutch of shite. You could say that about almost every top quality goal there has been. Lost count of the times strikers take shots from stupid angles when there is a man with an easier shot in the box etc. if he scores its a wonder goal, if not, greedy b*****d. Rooney took a strike at goal and scored, what's the problem? He could have done this or that...... He f*****g scored, end of, can't argue about it. The object is to score, he did, anytime the ball hits the back of the net resulting in a goal, however it got there was the right thing to do. Well done Rooney, your gaining my respect back son.

Nobodies saying it wasnt a good goal Baw it was...............but for me it doesnt compare to a goal like the one of Bergkamps posted on this thread.......do you think Rooney would have been confident that ball was going in as soon as it left his foot ?.....i very much doubt it.

That Bergkamp goal was a 60 yard pass that he took 3 perfect touches within 6 strides beating a defender and the goalkeeper.........he knew exactly what he was doing and had the confidence and ability to do it............Rooneys goal doesnt come close to it for me.

Rooneys goal against man city ( overhead kick) was a better goal, bergkamps was a better goal,

But it's not every week.... Or season for that matter, that a " lucky" punt from the half way goes in, that's why it's talked about...

There was a load of good goals this weekend, toure, Suarez ( from the back heel off Sturbridge), the Norwich lad.... But everyone's talking about Rooneys punt lol...

He was confident enough to take it. My gripe I'd wilf making out he had no right to take it, he should have ran at goal. He scored, so no argument. It might not have been goal of the century, season or even that week but it'll be good enough to make it on a Christmas DVD of quality goals. How many quality goals have we seen where we have wondered if it was a cross or a shot? Rooney shot at goal and scored, just like he's paid to do.