100 Odd Million ?

I certainly wouldn't go public. I'd pay off my close mates' mortgages and give probably half to what I consider good causes. I'd take a load of people on a holiday of a lifetime and I'd buy Baw a shotgun. :laugh:

And if I'm not being cheeky, a saluki too please :laugh:

You're not allowed to keep dogs... so I read. :whistling:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know or should i say used to know someone who inherited 4.5 mill from a farm ,other property and land that was sold for housing turned him into a arse hole got that much he dont know what to do wit

If a won that amount I'd be a bigger c**t than I already am , literately as I'd get my legs done to make me taller

iam sure that was my ticket he had , most people couldnt handle that sort of dosh but you could do alot of good with that wedge but most are to selfish to think about the good they could do with it

You just give away the 50 million and then go live your life, with a nice feeling that you have helped others.

Like Tomo says you don't need to make a big song and dance about it.

Your never gonna spend the 50 million you have left anyway. Unless your a complete fool!

Nah to keep 100 million for yourself. That would bother me

Say you only won a million, what then?

I certainly wouldn't go public. I'd pay off my close mates' mortgages and give probably half to what I consider good causes. I'd take a load of people on a holiday of a lifetime and I'd buy Baw a shotgun. :laugh:

And if I'm not being cheeky, a saluki too please :laugh:

You're not allowed to keep dogs... so I read. :whistling:

:laugh: oh don't you f***ing start :D

• Like 1

Yeh 1 million ain't a lot in today's world,,,, well it is,,,but it's not,,,you know what I mean,,,, I would be very selfish with just a million,,, try and make it last my lifetime ,,,,invest in a bit of wine proberbly,,lol

• Like 1

What would you do baw?

No matter what I won I'd give some of it to friends and family. If I won a million, I'd keep £800,000 and friends and family would get some of the £200,000. The £800,000 would go in the bank, I'd get a loan for the amount the interest would make in 5 years and get, depending how much that was, a nice car on tic, pay it out of the loan I got which would also be giving me interest. Id make the money work for me. I'd buy nothing out right. I'd still work and live life as normal.

id give my mates a house each (most of us are renting) and for those who cant trust themselves with money id arrange a trust fund of a decent weekly sum of money and bills paid... and a epic car...

my ex would get a sum of money, as well as my parents... would also employ a full time minder for my parents and build them their dream homes..... my boyfriend would get a large sum of money to invest as he pleases and i would indulge myself buying land, old army bases, tanks, a nuclear bunker, other crazy shit...

other shit id do is fund court cases for hunts etc against rspca etc... pay for their legal costs

• Like 2

It's a mind numbing amount. You could put it into a high interest account and live the life of your dreams without touching a penny of it.

I know I've day dreamed about and still can't get my head around it, not only would my children be sorted but my grandchildren an great rgrandchildren lol. The people I could help out , I reckon I'd have a lot of new mates though ?.
it would be such a change for ya then nae mates lol ?