Particle Physics/big Bang Vs Creation....

Right boys, time to wrap this up, I knew the answer all along, was just f***ing with you...Baw, the plane is inside an egg(dinosaur one). As for the universe, that did indeed grow inside an atom, the atom was created by a great spirit/god who was riding aloft a spirit lizard that laid the first egg! Simple when you think about it...1.30 will soon be here...;)

Yokel

• Like 2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with Bornhunter !

I'll agree with Bornhunter too......and Mal..lol

Now, here we go... 14.9ish billion yrs ago there was an atom, that's one single microscopic atom, and the makings of everything we see today, the earth, moon, solar system, the entire universe was IN

Right boys, time to wrap this up, I knew the answer all along, was just f*****g with you...Baw, the plane is inside an egg(dinosaur one). As for the universe, that did indeed grow inside an atom, the atom was created by a great spirit/god who was riding aloft a spirit lizard that laid the first egg! Simple when you think about it...1.30 will soon be here... ;)

Yokel

Where does Jesus, Mohammed and the rest of the Prophet posse fit into that THEORY???? :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Right boys, time to wrap this up, I knew the answer all along, was just f*****g with you...Baw, the plane is inside an egg(dinosaur one). As for the universe, that did indeed grow inside an atom, the atom was created by a great spirit/god who was riding aloft a spirit lizard that laid the first egg! Simple when you think about it...1.30 will soon be here... ;)

Yokel

Where does Jesus, Mohammed and the rest of the Prophet posse fit into that THEORY???? :laugh: :laugh:

they were a group of chancers, who, realizing how gullible ancient man was after watching him dancing around worshiping trees and suchlike thought, "hold up, we could make an earner out of this, if we can channel this superstitious behavior and get this lot inside of a church/mosque what have you, preferably one with a permanently leaky roof we'll coin it in" either that or they were the aliens sandymere is talking of... :laugh:

Yokel

• Like 2

:laugh: Didn't we do this a few months ago?

I feel very dumb after three days of lab work with some real smart cookies and a long drive in friday afternoon traffic!

Don't worry mate you will right in here....

The Good Lord said "let there be light". Then Thomas Edison figured out a way to charge you for it. That's really all there is to the story.

ATB

Shame the good lord didn't file a patent eh? Bet he wishes he'd have carried on on Sunday now, you snooze you loose.. :laugh:

The Good Lord said "let there be light". Then Thomas Edison figured out a way to charge you for it. That's really all there is to the story.

ATB

Shame the good lord didn't file a patent eh? Bet he wishes he'd have carried on on Sunday now, you snooze you loose.. :laugh:

He was that clever he knew it was a Sunday even before the days of the week existed :laugh: