Stoping Smoking

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't have done it without one,   No more nicotine stains on my fingers No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have don

stopped this morning. doing ok so far.

Lol I've no used it yet , just spied it when I was in the shop, was only 3quid I think.   My take on them is this. I was a heavy smoker for years, and I enjoy smoking always have done. This way im

Posted Images

i have given up the beer too, i will be jogging next ffs :laugh:

f**k off you ya dick, it's all your fault :laugh: if you hadn't put up that thread you'd given up smoking I'd be happily puffing away, spliffed out my box at the weekend none the wiser :laugh: now your talking about giving up beer!!!! Keep your giving up habits to yourself eh :laugh:

Keep it goin Baw, you'll crack this... :yes:

:thumbs:

Cheers pal. I've moved up to the 24 strength, 18 was not enough lol. Not too keen on these ecig things, feel a bit gay to me :laugh: but they are helping :thumbs:

Cheers pal. I've moved up to the 24 strength, 18 was not enough lol. Not too keen on these ecig things, feel a bit gay to me :laugh: but they are helping :thumbs:

They are a bit gay, especially folks who hang 'em round their necks....( What the fecks that all about..! :doh:)

They are just a means to an end, so keep on it... ;)

They are a bit gay, especially folks who hang 'em round their necks....( What the fecks that all about..! :doh:)

scot :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

scot :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was thinking the same :laugh: if I see some c**t walking towards me with a man bag (wtf is that all about) and one of those pouch things...... Wide berth time :D

They are gay mate. Look at those big chrome numbers strong stuff put up, can you imagine going about smoking one of them!!! You'd look like you were sucking a dildo ffs :laugh:

i have given up the beer too, i will be jogging next ffs :laugh:

I gave up Two years ago and I can honestly say i don't miss it one bit........................well the hangovers any way :D

keep it going baw :thumbs:

• Like 1