Stoping Smoking

I'm on 18g, smoked easy 40 Rollie's a day, prob closer to 50 lol. I don't want to up it to 24g, I'm gonna ride it out. It ain't exactly cold turkey lol so I should manage. I want to be off these vapours by July. Gonna work down the strengths.

easier said than done 11 months on the ecig there harder than weed and normal smokes to get off anyone had blisters in there mouth of the e cigs they change the ph levels in your mouth and sting like f uck

First time i have heard of this.... wouldn't smoking also change your ph levels.....?with the amount of crap in them... maybe your juice is burning to hot, i run my 1.5ohm dual coils down at 3.0 to 3.2 volts,
am on the socialite cig looking one can't adjust them had the totally wicked tornado tanker they weren't for me to messy

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't have done it without one,   No more nicotine stains on my fingers No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have don

stopped this morning. doing ok so far.

Lol I've no used it yet , just spied it when I was in the shop, was only 3quid I think.   My take on them is this. I was a heavy smoker for years, and I enjoy smoking always have done. This way im

Posted Images

Why feck about with them e cigs [bANNED TEXT] a course of champix can stop even the hardest of smokers.

tried them did nothing for me

Makes you wonder if their is a drug they could develope that killed all cravings for nictoteen then again as well as tobaco sales and the sale of all these stop smokeing gadgets and poitions some body makeing a lot of money.

Well started of full strength , I'm now on med. I'll cut down to the low one, then I'll just oh onto the juice without nicotine. To tell u the truth I don't really want to get off the ecig lol I think there pretty good. If I cut out the nicotine I'll happily vape for years to come :)

• Like 1

Well started of full strength , I'm now on med. I'll cut down to the low one, then I'll just oh onto the juice without nicotine. To tell u the truth I don't really want to get off the ecig lol I think there pretty good. If I cut out the nicotine I'll happily vape for years to come :)

strange but have to agree i like the ecig :laugh:

Well i'm going for it (again) starting this Friday. That's me start date for no smoking. See if i can last more than a week this time on the E-Cig :D

make sure you get the right one, i tried with one of those fag look a likes and failed within the hour :laugh: but with a vape one i have not really had any issues, not even when having a beer :laugh::laugh:

Well i'm going for it (again) starting this Friday. That's me start date for no smoking. See if i can last more than a week this time on the E-Cig :D

make sure you get the right one, i tried with one of those fag look a likes and failed within the hour :laugh: but with a vape one i have not really had any issues, not even when having a beer :laugh::laugh:

Oh ive got the vape one mate. With extra large tank lol. Got tobacco flavour this time instead of them sickly flavoured ones. Be prepared to meet an obese stabba next time you see me coz i may substitute hand rolling for food :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh ive got the vape one mate. With extra large tank lol. Got tobacco flavour this time instead of them sickly flavoured ones. Be prepared to meet an obese stabba next time you see me coz i may substitute hand rolling for food :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i got a call to go and see the Dr yesterday after my blood tests last week, my cholesterol level was 34 :angel: so now not only dont i smoke i also have to eat like a fooking rabbit :laugh::laugh::laugh: