Stoping Smoking

Cheers mate , I'll check them out . I've got an ego silver one, it's an ideal size for when you out and about, got the atomiser that you just replace the wick. I was going to buy another one for the cinnamon, vanilla is the one I use most.

So was thinking of getting another one much bigger tank, and batterie life. Just for when in house. Seen them on jewtube. It's way popular in the states.they mix there own solutions Aswell.

Anyone use the atomiser that are wickless.

It's all a con! Be very careful not to get caught up in all that better, better, better bollocks mate, I've just had a year of it, had most of the high end gear out there and have come back to using mostly an ego battery with a clearo on.

Spent fortunes on it all, will sort some pics out, it's ridiculous the gear I've had, none of it works that much better than decent quality basic stuff.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't have done it without one,   No more nicotine stains on my fingers No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have don

stopped this morning. doing ok so far.

Lol I've no used it yet , just spied it when I was in the shop, was only 3quid I think.   My take on them is this. I was a heavy smoker for years, and I enjoy smoking always have done. This way im

Posted Images

I'd guess at at least 2 grands worth in this pic

th_DSC00198_zps834720d4.jpg

Even if you had the cash to spend, you can't actually buy most of it, ridiculous the way it is sought after.

Around £1500 in this pic

IMG_1966_zps4bb5a0b0.jpg

th_post-3011-0-04075800-1386108312_zps1d

Super rare and hard to get hold of when I had these, now mass produced, these were from the first hand turned batches

post-3011-0-80077600-1384510352_zps80d9b

As I said, I got a bit carried away with it all, had to have the best / rarest gear, got proper obsessed, now it is mostly all sold.

Day 8, all is well in the house. Feeling better the day, I was a right Kranky c**t since the weekend. Gonna stick to this ciggy thing only. Yesterday I had the thing planted to my lip lol but so far today, just the odd puff. How much stuff do you guys use? I've used 20ml in 8 days, doesn't sound too bad.

Day 8, all is well in the house. Feeling better the day, I was a right Kranky c**t since the weekend. Gonna stick to this ciggy thing only. Yesterday I had the thing planted to my lip lol but so far today, just the odd puff. How much stuff do you guys use? I've used 20ml in 8 days, doesn't sound too bad.

Good on you mate?

So are you giving up the herb?

That's my problem

Keep at it,I smoke about 1.6 ml a day but that's using 24 mg nicotine

Atb rc1

Was just up town and bought another ecig saves waiting on waiting on othe charging

Good on you stabba u on ecigs?

Yeah Scot. Had to up the strength of the juice after a few hours though coz the 18mg wasn't strong enough. On 24mg now and alot better.

stopped this morning. doing ok so far. :thumbs:

about fooking time too :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Been a long time coming...let's hope i break the 1 week curse :laugh:

Keep on it mate, you'll soon be up to the two week nightmare.... :laugh: