Who's Had The Snip?

My self and Mrs RAW has already created two beautiful children and a third would be a financial nightmare for us I decided to an end to my procreating in the most definite way possible.

The big question is how long are my balls gonna ache like this for :laugh::laugh:

On a serious note if you've had it done how did the recovery go ? I was hoping to be back in work after the weekend but I aint that brave yet

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happened to me when the parents were downstairs   Never have I been as terrified in my life as I was when I looked down and saw the rubber was filled up with what seemed to be an unbelievable amou

See this is my thought pretty much, I have 2 kids with the current wench and that is quite enough for now. Much as it would be good to be able to fire at will at 33 years old I cant see the future and

Fcuk the snip. I got circumcised at a week old. Could'nt walk for a fcukin year. So no way am i getting my balls messed with

Posted Images

Missus is probably planning I get it done....! she's 8 months pregnant so will break it to her gently in a few months I fancy having another ;)

The sleep deprivation will soon put an end to that idea :laugh:

I had an infection that took two weeks to clear I was walking around like John Wayne and squealing like a girl every time I got up or sat down .......

No matter how bad things are there's always someone worse off :D that cheered me up a bit :laugh::laugh:

I had an infection that took two weeks to clear I was walking around like John Wayne and squealing like a girl every time I got up or sat down .......

Ouch....Now that is an advert for why I wouldnt want it done :D

Aye, I've changed my mind lol

Had mine done years ago, done in the morning and back at work in the afternoon. A little sore and bruised for a few days but that was it, I even watched him doing it. Nothing to it.

TC

All I can say TC is that your a braver man than me .................I'd like to think I've good stomach for that kind of thing but I'm glued to the sette and it don't look like I'm moving anytime soon

Even the thought of lugging a door about is making my eyes water.....

• Like 1

i've been thinking bof having it done, got enough kids

i went to the docs to see about it, but bottled it and said i had a bad back :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: PMSL.............................funnily enough you don't get a chance to change your mind at the hospital , straight in through the door and on the table :yes: