Old Plummer Terriers

We're the earth dogs single workers or did they have to be doubled up?

6 pages of this breeds working abilities and you ask if the dogs were doubled up? I doubt they'd be posting about the dogs if they couldn't do the job do you?
plummer did nd he wrote books on it
stop reading plummer books then. .I can't see how 2 dogs is anything but a hindrance. .

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have no old pics of plummers or the crosses wm. none worth posting anyways. i was allways a russell man. through and through. i often wonder why i got into plummers. liked the look of them i suppos

Same child still around dogs,how time flies

Flint

Posted Images

6 pages of this breeds working abilities and you ask if the dogs were doubled up? I doubt they'd be posting about the dogs if they couldn't do the job do you?
stop reading plummer books then. .I can't see how 2 dogs is anything but a hindrance. .
........ Stop reading his books. Lol. He created the breed so if it came from doubled up dogs then why not ask? I'd rather have a single handed dog too.

Two lads from Doncaster area did and ended up with two dead dogs, no collars on and left the two underground until other terrier lads dug them out.

very true i was one who dug them out, 5 days after he entered them. doesent deserve terriers,

........ Stop reading his books. Lol. He created the breed so if it came from doubled up dogs then why not ask? I'd rather have a single handed dog too.

How do you know Plummer doubled up?

i agree steve, enjoyed the thread and was nice to see some plummers that worked fox thanks for sharing lads :thumbs: but its just gettin full of shitey comments that i cant be assed to read through now

atb

Edited by as88

Well Ponte it started off as an enjoyable thread with some pics of crackin dogs and stories but sadly seems to be going the most plummer threads go :censored:

and that's why these people keep themselves to themselves as theres always the non beleavers that spoil it

• Like 1