Photo Bucket Is Wank .

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think THL should give more than 500 kb or whatever it is, just saying because i can't reduce my pictures

Don't know why you can't just upload straight from your phone, PC to the site. Without having to go through a third party.

Since I went onto Google chrome , I have had no problems with photo bucket..

Posted Images

I couldn't post pics from photobucket or quote from peoples posts on normal google, but google chrome resolved all the issues. Only problem was some software kept on trying to get in after I loaded up google chrome but the firewalls and stuff knocked them back :thumbs: Am gonna go back to chrome again shortly, this time without the attached piggybacks or trojans or whatever the hell you call em :laugh:

ok sory for asking I keep pming Paulus but still getting no were I have down loaded picasa but I could do with a step by step on how to get the pick on here, I copy a pick then it just fecks of some were, so help this poor fool..atb

• Like 1

ok sory for asking I keep pming Paulus but still getting no were I have down loaded picasa but I could do with a step by step on how to get the pick on here, I copy a pick then it just fecks of some were, so help this poor fool..atb

click on the picture, click on export, set the pixel size to 1026 (you only need to do this once) click export, look to the left and at the top it will tell you the folder and file name where the picture has been exported to, when on here do the usual more reply options, press choose files, locate the picture in the file and folder it was put in (possibly says export then a date) double click on it and press add reply, if you are using the sites basic uploader then change it to advanced