Where The Fook Is This Plane

I bet there was something on board that was meant to be being transported on the quiet and somebody let it slip and its been took for that reason

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IF IT HAD A BRITISH TAX DISC ON IT THE FOOKING DVLA WOULD FIND THE FOOKER

I've told the fella next door that if he hasn't removed this by the time I get home from work tomorrow I'm phoning the council !!

The Malaysian government are seeking the advice of Kate and Gerry McCann because of their expertise at hiding things in the sea

Posted Images

I reckon the plane will land at its designated destination and the pilot and everybody on board will swear they were only on the plane for eight hours :icon_eek: ..............

• Like 1

What do recon now,,,,,,

On the ground somwhere,,,,and it's a hostage situation,,,,hence the authorities keeping stum...and there now in negotiation with terrorists?

If the pilot is in on it then there is no need for a hijack really is there. He just makes up some cock and bull story and lands where ever the f**k he wants. The passengers and crew are none the wiser untill at their destination a load of south china sea pirates jump on with Uzis.

Looks like it may have been found :thumbs:

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority received satellite images that analysts believe may be related to the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet.

Published March 20th 2014, 4:54 am