To Young To Leave Me,,,r,i,p Ern Lad

I am gutted for you jim I realy am as you may no I lost my dad Monday and feel like I want to give up but you got to push on jim, you will always have the memory of the days and nights out together and the game he put away...RIP ERN

• Like 4

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a terrible thing for any hunting man to go through,...   I've been there myself,..too many times,.and it definitely fecks a man up. Never be ashamed to show your feelings for a good work

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS,,,,I LOST ME MUM AND ME DAD,, AND ONLY ADD 23 YEARS WITH ME DAD,,, THIS PAIN LOOSEING YOUR DOG,,,HIS SOME THINK ELES,,,HAS DAFT HAS HIT SOUNDS,,, THIS HAS APENED TWICE NOW,,,

Its got nothing to do with being a pet ... Its about a bond between man and dog ... When you live and breath dogs and they are with you day in day out all day in all weathers and all situations it bec

Sorry to hear that Jim..

Through your posts and seeing your dogs at yours, they had the best of life's.

You have put them to test and rewarded they with a caring and comfortable family life..

Dont beat yourself up mate.

You have been a credit to your dogs..

A respected dog man in many a mans book :thumbs:

RIP ERN

• Like 3

I am sorry for your loss I think we have all been there at some time. It really is sad when it happens to a younger dog, you feel for the dog and what might have been. I think there is a lesson here for all of us, dogs are only flesh and blood and pushed to their limit they will break.

Accidents happen, but the more your out the more likely the chance of that accident happening. I think we all know that, but it still leaves a big hole when it does happen.

RIP Ern

TC

Your hurting will ease as you know, and obviously your dog earned your respect and it shows in your grief, but it's a time to remember your good times which you prob had plenty in his short life. At times like these it shows how dogs got known as mans best friend, when they give their lives up to please their master. Rip ern.

Your hurting will ease as you know, and obviously your dog earned your respect and it shows in your grief, but it's a time to remember your good times which you prob had plenty in his short life. At times like these it shows how dogs got known as mans best friend, when they give their lives up to please their master. Rip ern.

Not going to take this off track but Jim also said about guilt or it being his fault,but all these dogs of ours work for themselves not to please us.We might breed for certain traits but once that slip it loose it's all up to them and if jim feels guilty about it i feel he's being hard on himself as Ern wanted to run or else he'd have pulled up,the fact he didn't and died trying shows the depths of his will to work,sorry fo your loss Jim,RIP Ern..

• Like 3

dogs were made to give us pleasure and at times break our hearts , tough life for a proper working dog ,ive always kept a few so if you lose one you always have a mate to take over ,at least he had a decent life , fed looked after and worked properly and filled your bag , may the sun be on your face and the wind and rain on your back , go out and get another

• Like 1