Do Fat People Put You Off Your Food ???

Why don't you fukc off ..........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's him told!

I only came in here for a look. Thought I might tell ye a story about a fat bird I once saw ~ but have decided it wouldn't translate to the written word so well, sadly.

Then I saw that! :laugh:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right who thinks the fat bird gave socks the knock back..................

Why don't you fukc off ..........

Does that make you a part of the problem ruby, now you work for the big M? lol

Posted Images

:laugh: I eat a mcd's meal every day! But then i'm always out walking or on the bike. It's about 5 miles cycling from here to work and back, and i do about 4 miles walking with the dogs a day as well. Keeps it right ;) When you sit in front of Jeremy Kyle all day and only pop out for 10 cheeseburgers, then you've got an issue :laugh:
have you got any star badges yet mate??

Doubt it......wish I had the time to drive down just to see his wee puss with his wee hat on. Pmsl

I'm not easily put off food so nope. I don't eat breakfast and sometimes don't eat lunch.. But for the amount I eat at night I should be a ten ton tessie lol I eat what I want when I want. But never been over 8.5 stone. Think I was hitting 8 stone last I looked. Suppose I'm lucky I don't have to watch what I eat incase of gaining weight.

I lurve food lol

:lol: OFFS!!! This thread's f**king mental!!!

Yes, mate; And I too would find it tricky to sustain that appetite, as some c**t close by vomits a steaming, stinking torrent of their own stomachs semi digested contents, to form a hellish pool at my feet! :laugh:

Yes, mate; And I too would find it tricky to sustain that appetite, as some c**t close by vomits a steaming, stinking torrent of their own stomachs semi digested contents, to form a hellish pool at my feet! :laugh:

But some folk don't seem to bother. I see it often on Big Brother on tasks where they have to eat shit stuff. Same with I'm a Celeb.

Minute they make that noise that's me f****d!!!... Lol

:laugh: :laugh:

I'm at my dinner here! Haha. :D

• Like 1

:laugh:

I eat a mcd's meal every day! But then i'm always out walking or on the bike. It's about 5 miles cycling from here to work and back, and i do about 4 miles walking with the dogs a day as well. Keeps it right ;)

When you sit in front of Jeremy Kyle all day and only pop out for 10 cheeseburgers, then you've got an issue :laugh:

No matter what exercise you do, shite is shite........pure & simple........If I eat one a year it's too much lol

:laugh: I eat a mcd's meal every day! But then i'm always out walking or on the bike. It's about 5 miles cycling from here to work and back, and i do about 4 miles walking with the dogs a day as well. Keeps it right ;) When you sit in front of Jeremy Kyle all day and only pop out for 10 cheeseburgers, then you've got an issue :laugh:
have you got any star badges yet mate??

Doubt it......wish I had the time to drive down just to see his wee puss with his wee hat on. Pmsl

:laugh:

I wouldn't be laughing when I have the power over your Big Mac and what goes into it :whistling:

• Like 1

I have to agree with some stuff on here but a lot of fatties use the excuse oh I have a gland problem.... negative the only problem is being a lazy b*****d who finds it easier to shovel another twix down then to go for a run around block. But I have to say fat people really grip my shit and I don't mean the portly gentlemen who enjoy a pint or twenty on a weekend but the twenty stone monsters who sit in the same chair all week in the Same clothes watching Jeremy b*****d Kyle (dont get me started on that helmet) eating kebab after kebeb claiming incapacity benefit because there to fat too work. Jusy goes to show the shocking state of the welfare system where we can sit back and watch people abuse there own bodies and then say yeah you're a fat f**k here's some money for sitting at home all day getting fatter and then when there body finally gives out it costs the council thousands to cut them out of their front room! Now I'm fortunate I'm 6'4" and just shy of 12 stone and I could and have eaten cake for breakfast pizza for lunch and dinner then followed by ten pints for a week and not put on a gram but I work hard and excessive. I genuinely believe we are going to have a generation of lazy fat good for nothing slobs who are going to ruin this country purely because they think they're to good for a hard days graft and because it's much easier to sit on the computer all day and move your ten fingers for 8 hour's than to shovel a couple tons of gravel for example. Well personally I would rather sh*t in my hands and clap along to if your happy and you know it!!!! And to finish my rant if I ever become a fat slob I give you all permission to come round and put me out of my misery!

Atb Ben.

• Like 1