Countrymans Weekly Artical On Patterdale Terriers

If the kc lot get their hands on the patterdale it will be all about the

Money for the show an pet owners and the kc get reg fees off them

KC get their hands on the Patt they'll be two types in 10 years ones that can work and ones that are fat fuuckers, inbred to death and cost 1500 notes :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

30 years ago there was concerns that the working lines would be lost forever due to those that chased the ribbon, sought fame, stole dogs, peddled and anti's. Here we are today and there's as good a

Are the people who breed for the working terrier shows not already f***ing them up? We've all seen them I'm sure, the kind who have a terrier for every single class and not one of them look like they'

The so called working terrier men breeding the arse out of these dogs have perpetrated the situation......the kennel club may exacerbate situation, but look at the patterdale pedlers first........far,

The so called working terrier men breeding the arse out of these dogs have perpetrated the situation......the kennel club may exacerbate situation, but look at the patterdale pedlers first........far,far too many bred, & got into the hands of pet owners... & so on

• Like 6

The so called working terrier men breeding the arse out of these dogs have perpetrated the situation......the kennel club may exacerbate situation, but look at the patterdale pedlers first........far,far too many bred, & got into the hands of pet owners... & so on

spot on

Well it woant be me down with the kennle club thay aventual f**k every breed as long as it works that's all that counts thay all look the same with soil on thair backs

Keep it real and keep hunting

I wonder who will be the 1st traitor/terrierman to register his

i remember being at a russell club meeting one member a well known russell and hunt terrierman gave a long speech on how the kc would be the ruination of the russell and how we should avoid it like the plague and how we should try and stop it ----- years later having missed the boat re kc reg he started his own russell club presented records and pedigrees and via the irish kc joined up for the money------ his pups went up from 200 to 500 overnight. :D:D thing is theres nothing to stop the show mob showing at kc shows or working terrier shows -------- will it be the ruination of the working patt no they`ll just be 2 types show and work so nothing changes other than some shit types about and some people getting rich off the back off it ..

• Like 3

I wonder who will be the 1st traitor/terrierman to register his

i remember being at a russell club meeting one member a well known russell and hunt terrierman gave a long speech on how the kc would be the ruination of the russell and how we should avoid it like the plague and how we should try and stop it ----- years later having missed the boat re kc reg he started his own russell club presented records and pedigrees and via the irish kc joined up for the money------ his pups went up from 200 to 500 overnight. :D:D thing is theres nothing to stop the show mob showing at kc shows or working terrier shows -------- will it be the ruination of the working patt no they`ll just be 2 types show and work so nothing changes other than some shit types about and some people getting rich off the back off it ..

well said...think i know who you mean...a sad end to a worthy career for £££ only, but has you say nothing changes.

So do you think that the chocolate pats are on their way out, just i was talking to a fella the other day and he said haven't seen a decent one yet, with regards to earthwork, obviously there will be good ones out there but are the chocs turning into a pure showbreed?

it will happen for sure the KC want to dominaite all dog breeds funny how they jump to reconize the stupid designer breed ie labradoodles ,cockerpoos etcs just look at the KC bedlington what a mess that is il stick to my anti kc bedlington s pats and jrts as long as they work at the sharp end fck the kc money grabbing gits

don't think it will be long before the pat is kc registered, ive been working in Sheffield. one of the big posh houses near the job a fat woman breeds pats, she must have 7 or 8 in very posh kennels. I was talking to her when she was walking a few of them. not a thing she didn't no about the breed. all the names bray buck ect. £450 a pup when she breeds and theres a waiting list. just like to add, theres plenty of people with them in that area and every one looks perfect.

don't think it will be long before the pat is kc registered, ive been working in Sheffield. one of the big posh houses near the job a fat woman breeds pats, she must have 7 or 8 in very posh kennels. I was talking to her when she was walking a few of them. not a thing she didn't no about the breed. all the names bray buck ect. £450 a pup when she breeds and theres a waiting list. just like to add, theres plenty of people with them in that area and every one looks perfect.

does she graft em -----

Technology has played the biggest part in the demise of good dogs, ie the internet.

Never has it been so easy for the pedlars to gather all the bullshit they need to sell pups to the idiots that believe the shite they type.....lol

• Like 4

does she graft em -----

not likely. not even the odd squirrel in the park, they might get dirty.