Anyone Still Smoke A Pipe?

Funny how times change. I can mind a teacher at primary smoking one in class :D he wasn't meant too but would take a fly puff. Hard thing to hide, the place was reeking lol. Our head smoked one too so I don't think he bothered his arse. Can you imagine getting away with that now?

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don`t smoke either,, used to smoke years ago and still love a rollie. I even have a wee pipe tool with a baccie knife and bowl cleaner on it, all brand new for when I get ma new pipe.     I just

My best mates dad has always smoked a pipe. He's got advanced MS and has no movement except a little in his head, one of my most important jobs when I worked on their farm was filling and lighting his

Posted Images

I still smoke a pipe daily.Bit of a Trade mark..If I light up ,You can usually find me because of the smell, can travel a whole wood easily.

Holker Dansk,Black Bourbon is my chosen brand.easy on the tongue,cool smoke no matter, what pipe I use .

Found an old Tin of Exmoor Stag Hunt,baccy ,but it was gubbed..up the Barras' well travelled ...

Rake of heres' got a pic of me with my pipe at an Ayrshire Show somewhere :yes:

And I'm A youngster started in me twentys,thought good enough for them Southern O'l boys good enouh for me,had that DuckDynasty look long before the Discovery channel :guitar::laugh: :laugh:

Cornacopia on You Tube is a good source for helping make pipes,,seen I guy make a "Rommel" pipe out of a Mauser bullet & matching "Paton" out of a Colt bullet using corn cobs :notworthy:

Frann I was in the same boat, stopped the ciggies but wanted a few cigars but was worried about starting again. I had a box in the car glovey for ages and then one time while out night fishing I was in the beach buddy, keeping out the wind and rain and thought, its now or never so had a couple. I haven't even had the urge to have any cigarettes since then. Although I do have an e-cig but I've had that since I stopped the smokes.

my old uncle,smoked a pipe from his army days till he died at 92,he was deaf almost blind and the most cantancerous old bugger you could ever meet ,but he was a great character .he also supped half a bottle of whisky a day ,and everything in his house had a thick lair of nicotene

I still smoke a pipe daily.Bit of a Trade mark..If I light up ,You can usually find me because of the smell, can travel a whole wood easily.

Holker Dansk,Black Bourbon is my chosen brand.easy on the tongue,cool smoke no matter, what pipe I use .

Found an old Tin of Exmoor Stag Hunt,baccy ,but it was gubbed..up the Barras' well travelled ...

Rake of heres' got a pic of me with my pipe at an Ayrshire Show somewhere :yes:

And I'm A youngster started in me twentys,thought good enough for them Southern O'l boys good enouh for me,had that DuckDynasty look long before the Discovery channel :guitar::laugh: :laugh:

Cornacopia on You Tube is a good source for helping make pipes,,seen I guy make a "Rommel" pipe out of a Mauser bullet & matching "Paton" out of a Colt bullet using corn cobs :notworthy:

Have a look at Boswells, in PA! ;)

Edited by ChrisJones
  • 2 months later...

Very nice Rake.. just the job for a walk in the woods .. :thumbs:

it'll burn Quiet Hot...so look for a Baccy that''ll cool it down..something Broad should do ..

You'll need to give it a nice home....something like this...WADE ..did different Dogs ..one in Dunoon at the mo..Wee shop on Argyle st opposite the pier £10.

post-85337-0-11697700-1398010173_thumb.jpg

• Like 1