A Year Gone By On Thl....

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the fishing comp threads ---and then the comp itself i`d had a bad 18 months losing some close family and friends i was almost becoming a proffesional mourner after attending 14 funerals ... the fish

Big Jim is a top lad, I've had a few parcels off him since the fishing comp. The fishing comp was a cracking weekend meeting some great lads and having some cracking banter........top lads all of you.

Always a brew a munch and a day/night out here at scotch corner for anybody traveling up or down country

Posted Images

the fishing comp threads ---and then the comp itself i`d had a bad 18 months losing some close family and friends i was almost becoming a proffesional mourner after attending 14 funerals ... the fishing comp among other things gave me something positive to focus on :thumbs:

i never knew that mate but reading that made it even more worth doing........ :thumbs:

SANY4905(2).JPG i know i`ve posted this a few times but it still makes me smile when i think of haymin passing by ---- and greeting me with a nod of the head stig :laugh::laugh:

I'll need to check my laptop but I made a wee video of him getting in it mate. f***ing lost my phone but not sure if I stored it on computer. Nearly fell in....??

Almost the end of the year, another year gone past on THL. What throughout the year on here do you remember, made you laugh, cry, surprise you.

Maybe the fishing trip, maybe someone sending you something or just funny shit that happens on here daily :laugh:

For me it has to be haymin, donating £100 to get the duck back, what a guy :notworthy: :notworthy:

Funny shit that I can mind happening is harder, the years tend to blend together :laugh: I know TB Facebook wasn't this year, don't think the track battering was either but I'm sure chartopskkis cloaning of his dog was :laugh:

Big Jim is a top lad, I've had a few parcels off him since the fishing comp. The fishing comp was a cracking weekend meeting some great lads and having some cracking banter........top lads all of you. :victory:

Just this morning recieved a parcel of scothunter so I can join my celtic(not the football team :laugh: ) brothers celebrating Hogmanay, I'm still to meet these mythical tight Scotsmen.

Just for joe 67.

IMG-20131230-00755.jpg

Cheers Scot. :victory:

IMG-20131230-00758.jpg

haha nice one! i thought it was just the rangers fans that were tight, proved me wrong :D

was a while ago now.. rakeaboot nearly getting done in by a 70 year old farmer lol

aw the best for 2014 lads

post-59622-0-81367800-1388413554_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifSANY4905(2).JPG i know i`ve posted this a few times but it still makes me smile when i think of haymin passing by ---- and greeting me with a nod of the head stig :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: Jim got in then wondered about the spinner getting caught in the kayak and sinking it :laugh::laugh: bit late to be asking that as the current took him downstream! :laugh:

And the 'anchor' made of wood :toast:

Quality.

As far as topics go, the one by that bloke who called himself a "coursing god" was quite funny. :laugh:

Every c**t said I made that pm up, paulus knows I didn't :laugh:

Here it is :D

penny wise

Sent 25 July 2013 - 07:49 AM

I am one of the gods baw if you sit down and twiddle your thums you might click on who i am in the coursing world the dogs that i put together always turn out on fire and am not just saying it coz there my dogs. You look at dices back ground and my bitches back ground they come no better than them have you sin fen fever with td and the boys thats just one day out all dogs killing threes and fours. Some lads make video clips and put a few weeks togher to make it look like one. These dogs at the end of the day have all the kills infrounf of them on the road side not the dog in the field with one hare and then on to another clip lol true class.

baw

Sent 25 July 2013 - 08:48 AM

You might be a god in your own head mate pmsl but not in my world. Fair play to you, I've seen fen fever and if you say that's one day then that's mighty impressive. I'm not into plodders myself mate but each to there own. Same with those DVDs your talking about, I'd rather watch a broken clock.

• Like 1

Been a few good ones this year.

The one where Stewie got drunk and spat the dummy over Craigyboy lol

The one where baw spat the dummy after the physics debate lol

The one where gnasher and wilf tried to make out they were 'gangsta as f**k' lol

The one where max hardcore pretended he went to see Sunderland play lol

It's been a cringeworthy year.

Edited by STRANGER
  • Like 4