A Year Gone By On Thl....

That's some gesture by scot :notworthy: here Johnny, it's a bit strung out up here for green, do you think he'd send me some :D

:laugh: I canny mind if the rabbit was this year

I could answer this.... Lol

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the fishing comp threads ---and then the comp itself i`d had a bad 18 months losing some close family and friends i was almost becoming a proffesional mourner after attending 14 funerals ... the fish

Big Jim is a top lad, I've had a few parcels off him since the fishing comp. The fishing comp was a cracking weekend meeting some great lads and having some cracking banter........top lads all of you.

Always a brew a munch and a day/night out here at scotch corner for anybody traveling up or down country

Posted Images

As said by a couple of lads already, the fishing comp was hard to beat.... All top lads, everyone mucked in and made it the success it was, both socially and raising over a grand for charity..... Brilliant...

It'll be organised again this year, and hopefully the same crowd plus a few more will make it to the welsh lads do!

• Like 4

Meeting lads in the flesh was the high point for me. Paulus, Malt, Haymin, Scothunter, Lab, Ruby, Johnny, Mel and his lads, Stewie and his brother, Stig, Staffs Riffraff, Bobby Blackheart, Mickc, Loumic, Wales123456, Newkid, Twobob, Arch - apologies if I missed anyone. To the fannies who said they were going to the fishing comp but didn't, hope to see you next year. To anyone else who wants to go, ditto.

Low point - Meeting PIL. :laugh:

Only kidding Steve. :thumbs:

Meeting lads in the flesh was the high point for me. Paulus, Malt, Haymin, Scothunter, Lab, Ruby, Johnny, Mel and his lads, Stewie and his brother, Stig, Staffs Riffraff, Bobby Blackheart, Mickc, Loumic, Wales123456, Newkid, Twobob, Arch - apologies if I missed anyone. To the fannies who said they were going to the fishing comp but didn't, hope to see you next year. To anyone else who wants to go, ditto.

I don't know about missing anyone.... But adding people lol... Malt wasn't there mate, I knew the scrumpy had done you, or was it the road kill lol..

I don't know about missing anyone.... But adding people lol... Malt wasn't there mate, I knew the scrumpy had done you, or was it the road kill lol..

The fellow mods get home visits mun, not like us commoners. :laugh:

• Like 4

I didn't say I met Malt at the fishing, Mr Pedantic. :tongue2:

I didn't say I met Malt at the fishing, Mr Pedantic. :tongue2:

Oh yeah sorry lol, I forget about your British tour on the lookout for the perfect place to live lol..... Hopefully we'll see Malt at the welsh do!

• Like 4

The fellow mods get home visits mun, not like us commoners. :laugh:

You'll be getting your visit soon enough mun. :laugh:

I see paulus got first spot :hmm: :kiss: :kiss: :laugh:

Glad I got to see you and Trish just as I was leaving :thumbs:

• Like 1

would that be the scousers :hmm::laugh::thumbs:

pips lost his tongue, Stan's gone quiet and where's that nipper who's now a he/she :laugh: :laugh:

pips lost his tongue, Stan's gone quiet and where's that nipper who's now a he/she :laugh: :laugh:

oh this tongue :tongue2:

• Like 1