Mag Collars

Stop tutting, and show some respect for the elderly :laugh:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wether it be the collars or the mag box, I have definitely seen an improvement in my dogs by using them, and also I take offence to people trying to ridicule those that do believe they work, and no

Truth is no one in this discussion is qualified or an expert in this subject ,all you can go on is your own thoughts after using one ,i have and i think it works ,good enough for me

I wouldn't in my wildest dreams try and argue with you Sandy mere With your 'big' words and rapier sharp wit and condescending humour I would stand no chance! I'm a just a working class man who like

Posted Images

:laugh: :laugh: sandy try kryptonite .. or moon dust :whistling:

Feck sake don’t set em off on moon dust I’ve enough with the fairy dust and magic water, plus they wont believe in me troglodyte down the garden.

(Eurasian Wren Troglodytes troglodytes)

Edited by sandymere

Stop tutting, and show some respect for the elderly :laugh:

Feck off I'm older than you, I think??Although that’s not empirical evidence

Sandymere is Santa Claus real ??

Yes Santa does exist why else would my little un have me shouting up the chimney in case the letter never got through?

:laugh: :laugh: sandy try kryptonite .. or moon dust :whistling:

Feck sake don’t set em off on moon dust I’ve enough with the fairy dust and magic water, plus they wont believe in me troglodyte down the garden.

(Eurasian Wren Troglodytes troglodytes)

ancient cave dwellers inc. in today's hip society :laugh:

Then why not in hospitals????????? Even better surgeons there, heart surgeons, brain surgeons?? Now I know plenty of vets recommend homeopathy and thats shite too! he sounds like a good surgeon and perhaps better sticking to that.

I take it you really believe that all the countrys top surgeons, doctors etc are all blind to this wonder???? please thets get real.

Then why not in hospitals????????? Even better surgeons there, heart surgeons, brain surgeons?? Now I know plenty of vets recommend homeopathy and thats shite too! he sounds like a good surgeon and perhaps better sticking to that.

I take it you really believe that all the countrys top surgeons, doctors etc are all blind to this wonder???? please thets get real.

Ye of little faith

I will buy one and try it on my old dog..

Will get back to you about the results.

I will stop giving it supplements and use this as a stand alone therapy..

Will buy a collar, I cant afford a mag box :icon_redface:

• Like 1

Giro why?? surly you see that if they worked in the real world they would be used in the NHS. If your dog shows improvement with a mag collar or sandymeres wonder supplements (http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/276504-sandymeres-wonder-supplement/?hl=%2Bsandymere+%2Bwonder+%2Bsupplement ) its not to do with them but part of the natural healing progress or cyclical nature of the complaint. We as a species are rubbish at judging this type of thing as demonstrated by those who believe in such things. We are programmed to link things together as a survival trait. Cave man whose hungry goes to a valley finds deer, roots etc good. Next time he's hungry he goes back to same valley, that’s good learning but in our complex world it goes astray. Get a cold, wear a red hat, the cold goes away, next time get a cold get a red hat, WRONG! the cold went on its own, nothing to do with the red hat. Or say arthritis, this is commonly a cyclical complaint in that is comes and goes. When its really bad we get desperate and buy a cooper bracelet, crystal, magnet or what or any other magic of choice, as the complaint is at its worst point of the cycle it will naturally reduce and as we started wearing the magic charm at that point we credit the charm for the recovery rather than the natural process of the disease. So what I'm saying is you may see an improvement but its not the magic it would have happened anyway, save your money.

Please Note none can answer the basic question why are they not used by all the top surgeons ??

If you've not used it, don't knock it. Our bedlington lurcher couldn't travel on long journeys, she'd pant, froth at the mouth & generally be shit scared, so I bought a 240 converter to 12 volt, and let her travel in my large mag-box set on number 3, & abracadabra, it calmed her down, we even seen her laid on her back chilling out.
Another example, afew years ago doubled 2 of our dogs up on a very hard mornings coursing over at my mates at Lincoln, both dogs returned back to the motor knackered, when we got home put Tay in the mag-box for 12 hrs and left Penny on her bed, the next morning Tay was scratching his feet ready for some more work, where,as Penny was as stiff as a crutch, and I've done it the other way round with the same results.
I'm not on commission for the companies that sell these :laugh: I personally don't give a flying fook wether you believe they work or not.

They don't perform miracles, but they help :yes: and not one word of this was googled :laugh:

• Like 4