Mag Collars

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wether it be the collars or the mag box, I have definitely seen an improvement in my dogs by using them, and also I take offence to people trying to ridicule those that do believe they work, and no

Truth is no one in this discussion is qualified or an expert in this subject ,all you can go on is your own thoughts after using one ,i have and i think it works ,good enough for me

I wouldn't in my wildest dreams try and argue with you Sandy mere With your 'big' words and rapier sharp wit and condescending humour I would stand no chance! I'm a just a working class man who like

Posted Images

my hands used to lock up every morning out the blue bought a bio flow copper band ( ive allways had a copper band on but they got bad ) so doubting they could help paid my money and took my chance till this day my hands have never cramped up so i thought of the dogs so done my test with the collars on lame old dogs

as put tried and tested on dogs got other lads to try them just in case it was me and all said the same :thumbs:

they work

iv had that wi11ow the fingers locking in when im working above my head, il give a copper band a go :thumbs:

• Like 2

Alas if only it were so simple, a copper bracelet or a weak magnet could cure so many different things, poor blood supply, arthritis (both autoimmune and wear and tear) nerve pain etc etc, every A+E would be full of these magic treatments, the NHS would save millions every day. No we ignore this and continue to treat with drugs and the like because were just nasty lol.

This link is long but worth reading as they say it better than I but for like reasons.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/motivations/#more-29687

I'm not alone in my fight against quackery :thumbs:

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/910-ow-to-debunk-biomagnet-therapy-in-less-than-a-minute.html

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/2218-copper-and-magnetic-bracelets-do-not-work-for-rheumatoid-arthritis.html

Mine push to get at the fairies down the bottom of the garden, that’s how I know they're there! If I took the fairies away the dogs would still go down the garden, take the magnets out of the collars and such rubbish and the dogs will behave the same and you will see the same results. It’s about your perception and expectations and the effects that is having on them and you rather than any magical fields.

Iv always listened when you spoke of feeding but talking about fairys all time you sound like my young daughter... I'm sorry about your mate but why the nee to try and ridicule folks? Is it because I never too up your offer to join moochers???

Like I have said, my dogs feel better for it, I have spent little, and ain't execting it to work miracles... Where's the harm? I'll let you be now, it looks as tho your busy up there on your high horse....

• Like 2

:laugh:magnetic fields and how they effect us.

It is thought that the sun is going through a magnetic shift and the the earth may be in the early stages of polar reversal. studies in scientific litrature discribe how many animals fron whales and dolphins to hummingbirds and wildebeests rely on the earths magnetic superhighways to navigate their way to feeding and mating grounds. humans dont use these superhighways or so it was thought. In 1993 an international team studying magnetoreception, the ability of our brains to detect magnetic changes in the earth.the team published the remarkable findings that the human brain contains millions of tiny magnetic particles. these particals conect us just as they do animals, to earths magnetic field in a powerfull direct, and intimate way.

we know that for example magnetic fields have a profound influence over our nervous systems, our immune systems and our perception of time,space,dreams, and maybe even reality itself.

our plannets magnetic strength (field) varies from place to place, early in the twentieth century,magnetic,ribbonlike patterns were charted and published by scientists as a contour map of the world. the map displays the strength of the magnetic lines overlaying the continents and shows the places on earth where the people of the world experience the strongest and the weekest effects of the plannets magnetic fields.

consciousnes is made of energy, and that includes electricity and magnetisum, whilst the electromagnetic nature of consciousness is still being explored, it does appear that earths magnetics play a key role in how we accept new ideas and change in our lives.

The places in the world with the lowest magnetic intensity, such as the zero contour line (zero magnetic gauss)which runs directly beneath the suez canal and into israel. are precisely the places where we see the greatest opportunities for change.

On the opposite end of the spectrum there are zones of extremely high magnetisum where historically, change comes about slowly over time and is often the result of a struggle. in central russia for example, countour values are some of the highest in the world at more than 150 gauss units.

police officers and health workers will agree that bizarre and strange behaviour that is seen durring a full moon when the magnetic strength changes suddenly,

The ex (Nurse) used to swear by this :laugh:

my hands used to lock up every morning out the blue bought a bio flow copper band ( ive allways had a copper band on but they got bad ) so doubting they could help paid my money and took my chance till this day my hands have never cramped up so i thought of the dogs so done my test with the collars on lame old dogs

as put tried and tested on dogs got other lads to try them just in case it was me and all said the same :thumbs:

they work

i have one dog on permanent steroids another on permanent anti inflammatory and my self on permanent painkillers as i can not use anti inflammatory with the heart medication i am on , no amount of copper or magnets would help with this.

Rekon a visit the the vet's is in order Paul put ye out of ye misery :laugh: