Mag Collars

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wether it be the collars or the mag box, I have definitely seen an improvement in my dogs by using them, and also I take offence to people trying to ridicule those that do believe they work, and no

Truth is no one in this discussion is qualified or an expert in this subject ,all you can go on is your own thoughts after using one ,i have and i think it works ,good enough for me

I wouldn't in my wildest dreams try and argue with you Sandy mere With your 'big' words and rapier sharp wit and condescending humour I would stand no chance! I'm a just a working class man who like

Posted Images

Just got one of those bioflow collars for the old dog who suffers a a bit of stiffness after a good mooch the day before.

Bit to early to see if there's improvement but anythings worth a try!

Cheers, Matt

keep me posted matt a farmer friend old collie the same id get him one if they worked

I have a bioflow for myself, may be just a placebo, but I do notice a difference to how I feel when I remember to keep it on for long enough, though it does seem to make me dehydrated- and I never remember to drink enough water. I can't see why it wouldn't help your dog.

• Like 1

:laugh:magnetic fields and how they effect us.

It is thought that the sun is going through a magnetic shift and the the earth may be in the early stages of polar reversal. studies in scientific litrature discribe how many animals fron whales and dolphins to hummingbirds and wildebeests rely on the earths magnetic superhighways to navigate their way to feeding and mating grounds. humans dont use these superhighways or so it was thought. In 1993 an international team studying magnetoreception, the ability of our brains to detect magnetic changes in the earth.the team published the remarkable findings that the human brain contains millions of tiny magnetic particles. these particals conect us just as they do animals, to earths magnetic field in a powerfull direct, and intimate way.
we know that for example magnetic fields have a profound influence over our nervous systems, our immune systems and our perception of time,space,dreams, and maybe even reality itself.

our plannets magnetic strength (field) varies from place to place, early in the twentieth century,magnetic,ribbonlike patterns were charted and published by scientists as a contour map of the world. the map displays the strength of the magnetic lines overlaying the continents and shows the places on earth where the people of the world experience the strongest and the weekest effects of the plannets magnetic fields.

consciousnes is made of energy, and that includes electricity and magnetisum, whilst the electromagnetic nature of consciousness is still being explored, it does appear that earths magnetics play a key role in how we accept new ideas and change in our lives.

The places in the world with the lowest magnetic intensity, such as the zero contour line (zero magnetic gauss)which runs directly beneath the suez canal and into israel. are precisely the places where we see the greatest opportunities for change.
On the opposite end of the spectrum there are zones of extremely high magnetisum where historically, change comes about slowly over time and is often the result of a struggle. in central russia for example, countour values are some of the highest in the world at more than 150 gauss units.

police officers and health workers will agree that bizarre and strange behaviour that is seen durring a full moon when the magnetic strength changes suddenly,