British Boxers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you got it in one joe calzaghe like it or lump it his record is second to none

Used to love watching conteh didnt reach his potential in my opinion.Quite handy with his head also.

jimmy wilde, is that an old welsh fly weight they called (the ghost with a hammer in his fist) obviously because he had a belting knock out punch

I don't know if they're the best Brittish boxers but always enjoyed watching Dave Boy Mcauley and Paul Hoko hodgkinson, felt they gave their all when they fought! Oh and not forgetting Duke Mckenzie world champ at 3 different weight .

Edited by marshman

Not the best but love watching Jamie Moore fights heart of a lion the jones and mac kiln fights take some beating and we'll worth a watch if you've not seen them, ironically he's training macklin now and wish him all the best he's a top bloke, also there's his life story on YouTube that's excellent type in the Jamie mooresy Moore story it's quality

• Like 1

Yeah Glen Foot could go as far as he wants to go.

I'd love to see him rap the running dogs and horses ect for a few year and dedicate 24/7

110%

He could exite crowds in the Ricky Hatton mould and gain a massive following countrywide with his style of fighting.

It would be great if it comes off.

be very surprised if you saw him box again.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/man-seriously-injured-after-suspected-machete-attack-in-sunderland-1-6330071

Not one person has said ken Buchanon?

He is a legend this guy was a true world champion with nearly all his fights abroad.

He is the only British boxer ever to receive international and world hall of fame.

Mohamed Ali was on his undercard at Madison square gardens.

Google him and see one of Britons true sporting legends

Not one person has said ken Buchanon?

He is a legend this guy was a true world champion with nearly all his fights abroad.

He is the only British boxer ever to receive international and world hall of fame.

Mohamed Ali was on his undercard at Madison square gardens.

Google him and see one of Britons true sporting legends

I mentioned Buchanan

• Like 1