British Boxers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you got it in one joe calzaghe like it or lump it his record is second to none

Used to love watching conteh didnt reach his potential in my opinion.Quite handy with his head also.

jimmy wilde, is that an old welsh fly weight they called (the ghost with a hammer in his fist) obviously because he had a belting knock out punch

My fav but ain't the best.... For good and bad, have a watch for those who don't know....

Used to love watching conteh didnt reach his potential in my opinion.Quite handy with his head also. :whistling:

Edited by darbo
  • Like 1

who would you consider the best heres a few calzagne lewis mcguigan honeygan bruno benn eubank conteh cooper hatton hamed marsh collins haye

I think the nicest of men would be Henry cooper,, always came across as a real gent,, very humble and respectful man,,, on the other side I met Collins once in the hotel I was working,, he had a few shandys and turned in to a right c**t

Iwouldnt get into any arguments about whos the best , but some of my favourites

Conteh , Buccannan ,Mcgiugan ,Rudkin ,Cooper,Stacy ,Hatton ,Christie ,Mark Rowe ,Kevin Finneghan ,Sibson , Magri ,

sibson and benn have been my favourites ...

Noel was my mates brother-in-law, as kids we thought and hoped he'd go all the way but bad life and training choices put pay to that, oh yer and Lennox put the final nail in the coffin!

Here he is at his best...

Noel was my mates brother-in-law, as kids we thought and hoped he'd go all the way but bad life and training choices put pay to that, oh yer and Lennox put the final nail in the coffin!

Here he is at his best...

He races pigeons paul :thumbs:

I know mate... :thumbs: