Banned???

Now tbh I couldn't care less if I tried. Tho Iv just noticed kranky been banned? Can I just ask not why he was banned but why other folks are given warnings after warnings an even some allowed back on. Some even umpteen times and theneven given old names back?? What's the deal with that is there a level of being banned that can over ruled? Lol I ain't asking mods to explain themselves about kranky like u said I couldn't care less about him, even tho he amused me at times. So how can some folk not only come back but get old accounts sorted yet others get banned for nowt other than being contrary?? Lol anybody any ideas???

Edited by Hot Meat

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't you just have vetted his posts? Albeit a lot were dross, but some, particularly in the catty section were decent.

me, when hungover

i was going to say something simular but to technical of a subject to get into a debate about

Now tbh I couldn't care less if I tried. Tho Iv just noticed kranky been banned? Can I just ask not why he was banned but why other folks are given warnings after warnings an even some allowed back on. Some even umpteen times and theneven given old names back?? What's the deal with that is there a level of being banned that can over ruled? Lol I ain't asking mods to explain themselves about kranky like u said I couldn't care less about him, even tho he amused me at times. So how can some folk not only come back but get old accounts sorted yet others get banned for nowt other than being contrary?? Lol anybody any ideas???

baw asked to be deleted so he was not banned and a hundred quid to a fallen hero`s charity swung it in the end. warnings are issued when its thought it will make a difference but in krankys case i fear they will have fallen on a deaf ear

It depends who's on the button at the time of day..a lot of warning's should not be dished out and a lot of folk should not be banned..but that is life as we know it and there is nothing as queer as dodgey mod folk.. lolol

Edited to add that was not aimed at you Paul in any way shape or form.. :thumbs:

Edited by Millet

It depends who's on the button at the time of day..a lot of warning's should not be dished out and a lot of folk should not be banned..but that is life as we know it and there is nothing as queer as dodgey mod folk.. lolol

Edited to add that was not aimed at you Paul in any shape way or form.. :thumbs:

:laugh:

Not just baw lol he a messer aswell and he may have asked to be banned once or twic but what about other few dozen accounts. And there was me hoping for krankys staff discount at tesco lol

he only has his new one as i deleted the rest and ian has not got his baw account to work yet :laugh:

Not just baw lol he a messer aswell and he may have asked to be banned once or twic but what about other few dozen accounts. And there was me hoping for krankys staff discount at tesco lol

he only has his new one as i deleted the rest and ian has not got his baw account to work yet :laugh:

:laugh:

If they tell you, they'll have to ban you ! :rtfm:

Be back in a minute. Just off to moderate Blackbriar. :yes:

Promises, promises !

Just out of interest (I'm not questioning anyone's decision - nowt to do with me!), has he been 'sin-binned' (just temporary) or proper banned ? How do you decide whether to 'un-ban' someone or not ? Serious questions BTW !