Permanent Removal Of Myself From This Forum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely it must be as easy as not logging in.....how old are you 8 or something.....   Or get your mum to set up some parental controls....  

oh wait there     ...............       here it is       ................       yep found it           ..................        

Please reconsider , you are a much loved and valued member of this online community , the forum would be a poorer place without your witty yet insightful posts , any good forum needs to strike the rig

Posted Images

If it so bad that you want to leave , why the feck you coming on here telling everyone. JUST DONT LOG IN. OR if for some magical reason you cant do to PERSONAL MESSAGE a Mod ?!!

Boggles the mind, I think they should ban ya and never let you back n do everyone else here a bloody favour you pussy

Please reconsider , you are a much loved and valued member of this online community , the forum would be a poorer place without your witty yet insightful posts , any good forum needs to strike the right balance between idiot members like Baw , trouble causers like Stabba and know it alls like Southport Pat in the mix we need the wisdom and common sense that you bring ,.I hope you continue to grace us with your presence for many years to come ATVB

• Like 8

Need the mods or whoever to remove me permanently from this forum with no way whatsoever of being able to get back on again

how the feck does this work out :hmm: :hmm: this topic was posted at 10:06am and his / her profile was last active 10:03am :hmm: :hmm:

1453451_10202826604693350_217307140_n.jp

I dare you to smash your computer up pal, that will really show them....,

yeah and wee on whats left of it afterwards, that show em all you dead serious :thumbs:

Disturbed minds think alike :laugh: Was just about to post something along these lines

• Like 2