The Red Cross To Feed Britons Poor

Sad times :no: I normally help at soup kitchen at christmas its us to be all sorts of single guys on the drink etc etc last year we had families some of the kids had newspapers stuck inside there T shirts .

Cookie

Where in the country is that?

Where they british people?

I'd give to these sort of charities if I knew it definitely wasnt going to immigrants or addicts.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have literally just got in from doing a tesco run and I donated a carrier bag of food the local food bank that were collecting at the store entrance ... I was a youth during the miners strike so I k

We used to dream of living in a poor area !

I'll be voting UKIP at every opportunity for two reasons; 1; Farage is the only politician who gives a straight answer, even if it's not what people want to hear, but I agree with the majority of his

This country is slowly going back to the middle ages, the top universities are becoming more elitist so only the privileged get in, the normal man struggles to get by and the fat tax man turns up taking what he hasn't really got. Cameron loves this stuff, remember he is one the elite, top private school, born and bred..................hes just helping out the executives from banks and oil companies, his old school mates. This trend will continue if we let it, the poor get poorer and the rich get richer...........................an old saying but never truer than today. Politicians are a bunch of self serving individuals with a dodgy set of principles at best; very few have principles, those that did are leaving the game now.

Cameron has us were we are so concerned about paying the bills and keeping our jobs that we don't have the time or energy to see the big picture......................the grand oil painting of Cameron taking from the poor and giving the money to the super rich................cut out all the lies and BS that we are fed and it becomes very clear that each and every one of us is giving Cameron's mates cash, day after bloody day and to be honest, its becoming very tedious now.

Vote Ukip or stay forever quiet

You brainwashed?

What makes you think they will be better than the previous shower of shite!

What other option is there?

At least a lot of ukip arent career politicians and have proven themselves in the real world.

Vote Ukip or stay forever quiet

You brainwashed?

What makes you think they will be better than the previous shower of shite!

They may Not Be Better . . But They Can't Be Any Fukcing Worse , And By Voting Ukip Its Showing The Greedy Deceitful Bast4rds Lab&Con That There Days Off Automatically Waltzing Into Power/Riches Are Over . . There Is A Saying "Doing The Same Thing Time & Again And Expecting A Different Result Is The Sign Off An Fool" Or Words To That Affect , So If You Want Change Vote Ukip If Your Happy As It Is Vote For Any Off The Others Simple !!
  • Like 3

my youngest lad is at uni in London, like most of the students he works part time in a pub to supplement is income ,he says it makes him smile when people come in carrying their handouts and buy beer at a fiver a pint.

While everyone is pointing the finger at Cameron, they should also be swinging it back and forth and pointing at everyone in Westminster.

This didn't happen over night. This isn't a 2 year tory deal. It's mismanagement that goes back decades.

Voting UKIP?

What they say, at this point, is just more rhetoric. What they do will define them.

Don't forget, career politicians have to start somewhere.

• Like 2

While everyone is pointing the finger at Cameron, they should also be swinging it back and forth and pointing at everyone in Westminster.

This didn't happen over night. This isn't a 2 year tory deal. It's mismanagement that goes back decades.

Voting UKIP?

What they say, at this point, is just more rhetoric. What they do will define them.

Don't forget, career politicians have to start somewhere.

:thumbs:

• Like 1

I'll be voting UKIP at every opportunity for two reasons; 1; Farage is the only politician who gives a straight answer, even if it's not what people want to hear, but I agree with the majority of his policies. 2; If UKIP have a very good showing in the General Election, maybe even getting a few seats, it may just scare the "Establishment", (Lib, Lab, Con), into finally listening to the people !!!!

• Like 3

the problem is being compounded by fractured communities that no longer look out for each other again the result of political decisions that favour the elite

Immigration has a massive hand in this in the UK.

You see the homeless and food parcel lines here and the shocking thing is the lines are full, just full of old people and what's worse is I say to my friends not in England...........

:no: I despair for my country, time for a real British shake up before it's too late.

I'll be voting UKIP at every opportunity for two reasons; 1; Farage is the only politician who gives a straight answer, even if it's not what people want to hear, but I agree with the majority of his policies. 2; If UKIP have a very good showing in the General Election, maybe even getting a few seats, it may just scare the "Establishment", (Lib, Lab, Con), into finally listening to the people !!!!

Completely agree. The status quo cannot be allowed to continue. A protest vote isn't enough, there needs to be complete change.

Again. It's great what they're saying but it's not enough. We've been lied to. Over, and over, and over again.

Facta, Non Verba.

You see the homeless and food parcel lines here and the shocking thing is the lines are full, just full of old people and what's worse is I say to my friends not in England...........

:no: I despair for my country, time for a real British shake up before it's too late.

Apathy has played, and still plays the biggest part of all. Decades of lies have made people believe that change cannot happen.

When we point the finger, at any of the perceived causes of decline, we must first, and foremost, point the finger at Westminster.

They have failed us for years.

They have lied to us for years.

If UKIP will change this, then we need to give them a chance, but they'll be judged on their actions. The whole system is rotten to the core and it won't be fixed, overnight, whoever is elected!

• Like 2

Completely agree. The status quo cannot be allowed to continue. A protest vote isn't enough, there needs to be complete change.

Again. It's great what they're saying but it's not enough. We've been lied to. Over, and over, and over again.

Facta, Non Verba.

Apathy has played, and still plays the biggest part of all. Decades of lies have made people believe that change cannot happen.

When we point the finger, at any of the perceived causes of decline, we must first, and foremost, point the finger at Westminster.

They have failed us for years.

They have lied to us for years.

If UKIP will change this, then we need to give them a chance, but they'll be judged on their actions. The whole system is rotten to the core and it won't be fixed, overnight, whoever is elected!

another guy fawkes is needed :laugh: