Wellys And Footwear

Im real hard on my boots and wellies. . . .

The muck boots died a death, the sole is shite and the soft upper tears easy on barbed.

Using some Seelands at the moment . . . had them since start of season and they are good enough boots, tougher upper and better sole than the muck boots . . . . not awesome though.....

The new aigle parcours however . . . . are fecking superb! For the money, they are real comfy, hard wearing, warm etc. Can't fault them.

• Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no a fella from ballmurphy lifted 2 left 1s of the building site.weared them for months true

Warm and easy to pull off, but soles are shit, I went down a banking of wet grass and the feet just went from me, grabbed a fence to break my fall and ended up with five stitches in my finger. really

In that case he would be wearing FLIP FLIPS THE LEFT ONES

hunter wellies balmarols best 130 quid ive ever spent

Did you get the 5ml mate had to settle for the 3ml as there's none in stock until March

im on my 3rd pair of these in 2 year,, i had to keep sending them back as the heels went on the inside and they kept leaking around the front,,. They put reinforced heel things in the last pair and they seam good now and no leaks yet,,. Got to say there customer service is second to none

In Wellys I've two pair of mucks,,, and fecked them both,,,hunters were shite,,,the lining went on the heel,,,and blistered my heel up,,,on both left and right,,, I got agile parcure 2 at the mo,,, there great best yet,,, however you don't want to be on the fells in them..

I have some harkiler gtx boots the ones with the Kevlar uppers,,, I was raving about them to anybody that would listen ,,, but a few week back I got wet feet,, and realised where the leather upper meets the Kevlar round the heal,,, the leather had rotted,, wore away a hole the size of a 2 pound coin,, this was on both boots,,,

So don't bother with harkila,,, I'm still wearing mine with gaiters,,, but if the grass is long and soaking,, it's wet foot time

Had a pair of Hunter Balmoral in July, had them 4 months and the heels of the soles had worn away and was all hollow inside and leaking.

Just recently bought a pair of Tayberry Rook Neoprene Lined to try, they f****n split after a week and a half.

SINDASOX

Aigle very time for me. Le Chameau are lighter but wear and tear takes its toll too quick. Hunter are crap and wear out the soles and linings. Neoprene linings are good, in that they keep your feet warm and are very comfortable, but if you spend all day and everyday in them, your feet will rot.

I won a pair of Dubarry Wexfords in a charity clay shoot, and whilst they are not maintenance free and look poncy they are a cracking pair of "wellies".

Got a pair dunlop the local discount shop sells them for 7.99 had a pair lasted me years untill pup chewd them.got another pair a size bigger and I put two pairs of wellie socks on with them and they do me fine.for ferreting tho I put boots on as standing around for a wile then jumping on a shovle gives me tinggly feet lol

Got a pair dunlop the local discount shop sells them for 7.99 had a pair lasted me years untill pup chewd them.got another pair a size bigger and I put two pairs of wellie socks on with them and they do me fine.for ferreting tho I put boots on as standing around for a wile then jumping on a shovle gives me tinggly feet lol

Dunlop Wellies you cheapskate f****r :laugh:

Dunlop Wellies you cheapskate f****r :laugh:
my old dunlop out lasted my hunter wellies by a long shot.and after spending the money on them hunters and them only lasting aslong as a choclate fire gaurd in a sawner I thought feck that......I'm as tite as a ducks arse when it comes to spending money......because I aint fecking got any lol