Having A Rant, Pet Owners!

Im fecking sick of running into Bull terriers that want a fight with my pup, this never happened years ago, it was just the odd Alsation you had to watch, but now these bull types are everywhere.

Who do these young Lads with these dogs think they are. Bill Sykes.

Now these agressive Huskies are in vogue, even heard of a litter of Japanese Akitas X Huskie, in my area.

in my opinion its going to get worse, my mate who runs greyhounds has started driving 5 miles from the town so he can walk them in peace.

Edited by Country Joe

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not that they are 'Pet Owners', it's just they are fu*king idiots in general.....I've seen plenty of out of control working dogs, on shoots in particular..... I was walking 3 fell terriers on le

I couldn't care less where pet owners walk their dogs it's the fact they're more often than not out of control

Why are people on this supposedly fine hunting site defending pet owners these people honestly believe that there pets are ok have no idea about dogs and believe they are in the right to have their do

Posted Images

Why are people on this supposedly fine hunting site defending pet owners these people honestly believe that there pets are ok have no idea about dogs and believe they are in the right to have their dogs off a lead in a public place and you are in the wrong if your dog knocks f**k outta theres ... don't defend the public .. they will stab you in the back at every opportunity

• Like 1

Early doors or late at night, bad weather keeps the muppets at bay also. Don't muzzle your dog it needs to defend itself and IMO if you keep your dog on the lead it isn't your fault if it is just defending itself. It happens to me fairly often with my dogs (live on an estate where more or less every house has a dog!) so i walk round the roads until i get to farmland and walk across farmland. If i walked down the path out the back of mine which is a sort of woodland path i would meet another dog every bloody 5 minutes and it does my head in.

Put yer f***ing dogs on the lead is my most used phrase :laugh:

Now have u ever had the situation...walking with ur dog/dogs on the lead. A pet owner pops up with the pet off the lead. U stop and look and what utters out there mouth is "dont worry they are fine" i always reply "well mine arnt!" They are but when a new dog bowls over especialy a male with my bull x he can get abit twitchy and mabe growl. Now because there pets are now in my leaded dogs face a fight breaks out with there owner 30yrds away! Leaving me pulling mine and trying sod theres out the way(impossible task) this has happed 3 times now in the last 2 weeks. 1st a pack off shitzus cummin running up yapping and snarling with an old lady" shouting naughty dogs come here" no chance of her rounding them up. 2nd being a male akita that came nose to nose with my bull then punched on him big fight my bulls jaw locked on the side of its face with again a woman screaming in histerics only moments after the usual comments as said above. And again just with a jack russel a lad walked down with it off the lead luckily i walked the other way but it stood on the corner yapping, if it ran up barking the owner had no chance of being there in time. Anyone else have this issue? Apart of me thinks should i muzzle him? but then i think if it does kick of and mine are on a lead im not having him bit to fook with no way defend himself, what you guys think?

Thats better now ive shared my issue haha!

get it all the time I changed my route no dogs at all now the walkers are walking there now. a pit x got hold of my bull x came round the back of me and grabbed her neck my bitch ended up with its head in her gob and made a mess of the pit x's ear and cost the lad £600 twice this dog had old of mine it would jump and clime over a big fence and come from nowhere now my dog thinks every dog wants to attack her so I have to muzle her when I walk her

i had a very nervous dog years ago and was always getting attacked by other dogs,

he was well behaved off the lead but i had to put him on when other dogs came near or he would run away in fear [usualy back home]

my solution was to train him to come for some baked liver when ever he heard a short blast from one of those gas operated dog scarers that give of a high pitched screem.

the trainig obviously had to be done at home because he was so nervous,

eventually i had a situation that when up the park and a dodgy looking dog appeared i would sound off the screamer and he would come running to me for his liver and the other dog would get a fright and usually go in the opposite direction.

also if out for a walk with him on the lead and a dog came too close for comfort i could sound the screamer and he would not be affraid of the noise but it usually stopped the other dog in its tracks.

obviously this didn,t work all the time but at least i could get my dog back to me quickly where i would be waiting with my HEAVY walkiing stick.

I find even walking the roads can be a pain when these stupid feckers have extendable leads on their mutts you have yours under control on a short lead and they have theirs on long piece of string which lets them run round the back of your dog and have a snap. I don't about you lads but I find cats are a pain now a days as well they are so hard faced they just stand there with no fear and even start following you down the street and your trying to keep your dogs under control you just feel like letting them go

• Like 1

Ohh the irony pet owners whining about pet owners

last week went to a p/b/p walk, had'nt been for over year, as to many dog walkers go there, so though just try it for once just for change. was only 1 car on car park, thought might not be to bad, but went other side of the walk thought be ok wrong lol .A woman came out of the little wood towards me with 2 male Dalmatians and little yorkie thing.They went straight up to Bryn my older dog, all dogs were loose so couldnt say to much really?. the 1st dal put its head over Bryn back, Bryn went straight for it , it backed off, the 2nd dal big than the other went for him, Bryn went for that as well he fecked off as well. Both other dals went for my pup, he wanted to play, but the big male dal just started to growl over his neck, Buck just sat down, prob didnt under stand not all dogs are friendly.? its a good job he is daft really, as with his size+power , could get very serious .So lesson learned again that day, my fault keep away from them places not worth the agro ,when you can find places where joe public dont go.

• Like 1