Female Teacher ,harasses Boy Pupil

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where were teachers like that when I was at school?!?! I would have been all over that like a tramp on chips

she wants a man not another school boy

ffs i would smash her all over the place

Posted Images

What kind of pussy 16 year old runs home to tell him mum he got shagged by the female teacher lol

If my boy came home and did that I would clip him round the ear :laugh:

And send him back for more personal tuition ? I'm surprised no-ones come out with any mention of 'French Oral practical exams' !!

They might of put up some of the photos she sent the lad so i could judge better

They did ! They're in the link ! Have a look and you'll see why we've decided that the lad is either gay, retarded or both in equal measure :yes:

Aye i saw them no exactly what i would call sexy pictures

They might of put up some of the photos she sent the lad so i could judge better

They did ! They're in the link ! Have a look and you'll see why we've decided that the lad is either gay, retarded or both in equal measure :yes:

Aye i saw them no exactly what i would call sexy pictures

To a 16 year old FFS ! If my drama teacher (as described above) had sent me them, I'd have f***ing wet myself !

I can understand where people are saying if it had been the genders reversed,but the point I was making was she need not have bothered with a Mere boy,when plenty of adult men that could have occupied her,

Also most of us as boys would loved to have sex with one of our female teachers,we all had at least one hot teacher at school.

But yes she was in a position of trust which she broke and is now paying the price,if she was Serious she should waited til he left that school.

• Like 2

The lad don't know how lucky he was, I remember my old maths teacher she was a proper 'milf' ( for all you old gits on here milf is mum I'd like to f*ck ) she used to wear the short skirts and low cut tops...... Many the days I used to get home and 'knock one out' over her!!

Yeah, thanks for putting us in the picture mate I wondered what that was all about... :huh:

GILFs are more my thing these days, what with me being an old git and all.. :)

+1

I don't think you can compare if it was a bloke with a young lassy. If you asked everyone on here if they'd change places with that boy when they were 16, you be hard pushed to find any guy who wouldn't. I can't mind a single woman on here who wanted to chance places when the thread was up about the teacher who ran away with the girl. Boys are horny fuckers and get worse as they get older :laugh:

• Like 1

She looks ok done up, but quite leathery in her mugshot type pic, so for that reason... Im out.

I actually read the article and it said she never got charged because of the lads strict religious beliefs :hmm:

Nice twitter link RT, Pure dog like.. I should have waited till the Mrs wasn't sat next to me to click it though.

• Like 1

Howling with laughter here at these comments, top notch!!

I lost my cherry to an older bird when I was younger than this lad, didnt start bubbling and mumping about it! Just told my mates and walked about with my chest puffed out like a fekkin rooster!!

Didnt tell my mates I spewed at the gates on the first attempt!!

• Like 1

Yesterday i found out i have a semi famous topless model / pole dancer / stripper / slapper living a few doors up, lived here 3 years and her the same with her mother and never noticed her :hmm: told my brother and he goes aye i've seen her about but she is rank when not dolled up!!!

I wouldn't say no....opinions? :D:thumbs:

My opinion is, it doesn't surprise me you have never noticed her, anybody else.... Aye..... You?,,,,no :D see when I was your age laddie, I'd have ran out of places to stick it in her by now instead of following her on twitter :D

• Like 1