Female Teacher ,harasses Boy Pupil

I think the difference is, as an adult how many women would seriously consider it okay if they had a fling with a teacher at 15/16?

Likewise how many men would?

It's completely different in my eyes.

Thats a bit of an old fashioned way to look at it IMO.. The big difference is a woman is more likely to search for something, or more specifically someone from the past to blame and go public if they do something to f**k their life up at a later date.. Blokes just tend to clam up and try to get on with it.. I bet this type of thing goes on all the time with blokes and women all the time and we hear nothing about it..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where were teachers like that when I was at school?!?! I would have been all over that like a tramp on chips

she wants a man not another school boy

ffs i would smash her all over the place

Posted Images

This is the thing and one small snippet of a reply on this very same forum the only diffrents being this teacher is female and the other male

Yet the replies could not be more contrasting

No excuse for his behaviour, hes taken advantage of a gullable teenager. If it was/is true love than he could have waited a year or two surely.

Even thats Grim a grown man taking advantage on a emotionally imature girl.. If she was 17 or 18 it would still be morally wrong even if its not legally wrong..

Dirty C*nt wants jailed,beaten and publically flogged..

People in a postion of power should not be able to abuse that power over impressionable and vunrable age groups.

The mans a pedo and wants his balls off :yes:

disgusting pervert,the girl must be a bit backwards too

You're right of course, it is a different reaction in the differences in the way its perceived and she probably does have the odd cog loose but taking the point of view of my 16 year old self. I would have loved to have a roll about with her and would not have felt a victim for it

• Like 1

hypocrite
someone who complains about something but finds themselves doing exactly the same thing

How is it hypicritical? Surely that would be saying it's wrong but still banging a youngster? Not saying it's alright for a boy to do it but not a girl, becuase they are two different situations! Perhaps not in your mind... :thumbs:

This is the thing and one small snippet of a reply on this very same forum the only diffrents being this teacher is female and the other male

Yet the replies could not be more contrasting

No excuse for his behaviour, hes taken advantage of a gullable teenager. If it was/is true love than he could have waited a year or two surely.

Even thats Grim a grown man taking advantage on a emotionally imature girl.. If she was 17 or 18 it would still be morally wrong even if its not legally wrong..

Dirty C*nt wants jailed,beaten and publically flogged..

People in a postion of power should not be able to abuse that power over impressionable and vunrable age groups.

The mans a pedo and wants his balls off :yes:

disgusting pervert,the girl must be a bit backwards too

You're right of course, it is a different reaction in the differences in the way its perceived and she probably does have the odd cog loose but taking the point of view of my 16 year old self. I would have loved to have a roll about with her and would not have felt a victim for it

exactly and the onle way I would not feel victimised is by her giving me therapy lololol

I think the difference is, as an adult how many women would seriously consider it okay if they had a fling with a teacher at 15/16?

Thats a bit of an old fashioned way to look at it IMO.. The big difference is a woman is more likely to search for something, or more specifically someone from the past to blame and go public if they do something to f**k their life up at a later date.. Blokes just tend to clam up and try to get on with it.. I bet this type of thing goes on all the time with blokes and women all the time and we hear nothing about it..

Maybe, but I can't sit here and honestly say I think it's wrong for a 16 yr old lad to f**k a 20+ woman when I simply don't. But equally I do see something very wrong with a 20+ man f***ing a 16 yr old girl.

Maybe, but I can't sit here and honestly say I think it's wrong for a 16 yr old lad to f**k a 20+ woman when I simply don't. But equally I do see something very wrong with a 20+ man f*****g a 16 yr old girl.

Then that is clearly hypocritical ...........

• Like 1

hypocrite
someone who complains about something but finds themselves doing exactly the same thing

How is it hypicritical? Surely that would be saying it's wrong but still banging a youngster? Not saying it's alright for a boy to do it but not a girl, becuase they are two different situations! Perhaps not in your mind... :thumbs:

I am not aiming that at your directly just a general statement THL threads regarding this thread and other threads jimmy saville jeremy the teacher who ran of with the lass to france dave lee travis ect etc

Maybe, but I can't sit here and honestly say I think it's wrong for a 16 yr old lad to f**k a 20+ woman when I simply don't. But equally I do see something very wrong with a 20+ man f*****g a 16 yr old girl.

Not in my mind, lol. Men and women are different, we're not the same and it's daft to try and draw the same response to a situation regardless of the gender. IMO

Surely to be a hypicrit I would have to say it's wrong for a man to f**k a teenage girl but also be f***ing a teenage girl? To say it's wrong to f**k a teenage girl but alright for a woman to f**k a teenage boy is two different situations, I don't see how that's hypicritical?

Edited by Born Hunter

Not in my mind, lol. Men and women are different, we're not the same and it's daft to try and draw the same response to a situation regardless of the gender. IMO

If you look at it like that then girls mature quicker than boys so its less of a crime to have sex with a 16 year old girl than it is with a boy because the girl is more mature at that age ..........

If you look at it like that then girls mature quicker than boys so its less of a crime to have sex with a 16 year old girl than it is with a boy because the girl is more mature at that age ..........

That logic did cross my mind and it's a difficult one to argue with and I dare say a lot of girls know exactly what they are doing at that age with older men (from the horses mouth so to speak). But I come back to my original statement how many women with there adult wisdom would consider it okay for them to have had a fling at 15/16 with their teacher? Not many at a guess? Yet most men would consider it alright if they had been so lucky. Men know about being a male better and women know about being female better. If I'm worng about that then I'm willing to accept that I'm simply wrong Socks. We're both (genders) wired different and I can't explain why.

All that said, I'd not have had the courage even at 16 to have a fling with a hot teacher, feck me I felt brave enough just talking to girls my own age. :laugh:

• Like 2

The whole point here is that whether girl or boy, the teacher is older and is paid to be responsible for the child whilst in their care, its a massive breach of trust. If the boy or girl is 16 then the law wouldn't be broken anyway.............I think, but professionally the teacher has shown that they are not worthy to be in the profession. Also the minimum age is there to protect children from making decisions that they are not emotionally prepared for..............boy or girl I don't think it makes any difference..........the teacher is older and wiser and it would be easy to manipulate a teenager whose hormones are raging anyway................its also a mistake to label all teenage boys in the same way, some will not be emotionally able to cope with the whole situation. Don't get me wrong, I am sure that most teenagers these days know exactly what they are doing, boy or girl, but it dosent change the fact that a teacher is supposed to be a professional and trustworthy person, not someone who uses their ready access to those of barely legal age, to fulfil their sexual needs :thumbs:

• Like 3

I approached a couple of tidy looking teachers when I was around 13, one was my form tutor and the other was a sports teacher who kept herself in tidy order...........I was going to work on them all the time (well, when I was there at least) but unfortunately they always politely declined.

shame :cray: