Wheatenxgrey

Go to pic my new addition to the team up in afew weeks, ive never never seen these dogs work ive heard ther hardy with alot of drive wich is just what im looking for just wondering if any lads on here worked them and what they think... cheers allrounder

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and you dont look as hard when your walking a scruffy lurcher that you cant see its scars lol

Dog in my avatar is a CH bred dog................best thing i've ever spent money on. Unbelievable prey drive, one hell of a nose can hunt like a hound, good strong feet and no reverse gear

He's a puppy peddling twat who's just bred his old bitch again,poor old girls at least 10 if not the 13 i heard she was the other day.Another thing is he don't work any dogs these days just breeds the

ask mick c and pip they run them :thumbs:

not happy with mine but tbh i never got to see the mother iv put the time in hes jumping is excellent and his recall is unblievable as hes right back by your side but he just doesnt seem to have that drive what i expected out of him but a mates got his brother and hes full on but he thought my pup was going to be as he started of very promising but then last summer came and he just went off the boil its gutt renching as i had high expectations of this dog ill keep trying him and see how it goes :thumbs:

• Like 1

Cheers lads and I will telfertilfer thanks, no one I no round my way run them like but the lad whos bred my bitch says they hunt up exellent and will do what I want it for so thought ide invest, Its mostly rough hilly ground down my way so need something with a good nose like,

• Like 1

a friend of mine has been keeping this x for 20 years or more same line and has never let him down excellent dogs for his needs the wheaten line hes using goes back at leasts 50 years, if bred from proper working strain these are not for the faint hearted ATB with your pup

Edited by russ2012