Kennel Security

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best security I find is not letting to many people no what I have ...and we're I keep things ..in the lurcher game there are to many loose moths in the game and then they wonder why there dogs an

Just got some new kennels never had them before always had the dogs in. I'm looking to sort the security out on them locks/cameras etc and just wondered what your all using? I'm not expecting pics o

I would make that fence behind very hard to climb,,, as you back on to woodland,, it's the perfect place for any thief to gain access ,,   There's plenty of cameras out there now,, that you can see

Realistically what's the effect range of a sensible camera,someone said you can get some that only record if something triggers the parameters you can set direct to an iPhone app??

That back fence is gonna look like stalag lol

What's the legalities of running a hotwire on fences?

Realistically what's the effect range of a sensible camera,someone said you can get some that only record if something triggers the parameters you can set direct to an iPhone app??

That back fence is gonna look like stalag lol

What's the legalities of running a hotwire on fences?

not to sure, but surely if its top wire and say 6-7ft fence its safe enough from next doors if they had kids etc, and it would meet the council requirements .!!

Camera's are great.. wont stop someone, but may make them think twice,... so get HD quality, nothing worse than low resolution grainy images... that are next to useless

They are available at sensible prices, with movement detection software, and alert to app, be interested to see the ones Kranky can get

Edited by Flipper_Al

i would screw your fencing panels to your posts as they are easy to slide out put a blackthorn hedge /pyracanther or hawthorn hedging behind your fence just to make it harder to get over and as been said lights cameras etc and maybe some thing noisy underfoot pea gravel etc just might get dogs barking if they someones there

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1

i would screw your fencing panels to your posts as they are easy to slide out put a blackthorn hedge /pyracanther or hawthorn hedging behind your fence just to make it harder to get over and as been said lights cameras etc and maybe some thing noisy underfoot pea gravel etc just might get dogs barking if they someones there

There not panels on the back,concrete posts and ship lap affair