What The Laws If You Flush Badger From Cover And The Dogs Get Hold?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think any animal should be classed as a piece of shit. It shows no respect to our sport or nature.

You are a shining example of what is wrong with the dog game.

The only info you need at times is the ability to extradite the mutts from unwanted situations,dogs hunting about will often come across the less than desirable inhabitants of our green and pleasant l

Posted Images

This is so f*****g wrong we get done for the sake of a piece of shit animal that should be on the pest list anyway an accident is an accident u get less for killing a person this world is f****d

Well if your dogs did accidentally catch a badger, then this type of comment and attitude is not going to persuade anyone that it was an accident.

• Like 4

This is so f*****g wrong we get done for the sake of a piece of shit animal that should be on the pest list anyway an accident is an accident u get less for killing a person this world is f****d

Don't think any animal should be classed as a piece of shit. It shows no respect to our sport or nature.

• Like 10

we was out bushing last season and the terrier was working the cover we had put up a good amount of rabbits so the lurcher was really switched on then my bro start shouting of me when I got to him the had a big ginger cat 2 lurcher and 4 terrier on it so there was no chance of saving it we did not no what to do there was nothing we could of don to stop this happening but I,ll bet the rspca wood fort diferant

You are a shining example of what is wrong with the dog game.

• Like 6

but hows the dogs out of control when theyre working cover that's what theyre meant to be doing and its only when the animal breaks cover when you realise whats going on? hasn't happened to me but I have seen them sheltering in hay barns etc. there should be a law in place to protect us lol

They would argue that the dog was out of control.

If a dog accidentally kills something then it isn't under your control is it.

I completely agree accidents happen, but this would be one argument the prosecution would come up with.

but hows the dogs out of control when theyre working cover that's what theyre meant to be doing and its only when the animal breaks cover when you realise whats going on? hasn't happened to me but I have seen them sheltering in hay barns etc. there should be a law in place to protect us lol

I completely agree accidents happen, but this would be one argument the prosecution would come up with.

well when your on permission then hows the dog out of control, when your working for fox, how do you break them to badger if your not allowed near one??

• Like 1

well when your on permission then hows the dog out of control, when your working for fox, how do you break them to badger if your not allowed near one??

Don't shoot the messenger pal. I'm just telling you how i think it would go down.

"Sorry your honour, we were after foxes".

"Oh silly doggies. You may leave the court room. No Charges". :laugh:

Don't shoot the messenger pal. I'm just telling you how i think it would go down.

"Sorry your honour, we were after foxes".

"Oh silly doggies. You may leave the court room. No Charges". :laugh:

maybe it shows that when making the laws incidents like this were never taken into account.

whats the maximum penalty for having a dog out of control?