Big Foot Files C,4 Sunday

What a load of old nonsense ,,, a humanoid type creature,, as big as bear and let's not forget there has to be a good number of them to survive,,, another load of shit like our big cats

What next lock ness

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tomo... ....you don't have to throw up a smokescreen mate, just keeping shaving the head and back....no one will be any the wiser! Lol lol

Dunno, seen a few monsters late at night in Inverness.......

Mind you I bet I watch it,,,lol

What a load of old nonsense ,,, a humanoid type creature,, as big as bear and let's not forget there has to be a good number of them to survive,,, another load of shit like our big cats

What next lock ness

As big as a bear because what people see ARE flipping bears :laugh: They have DNA tested the hairs of a 'sasquatch' and it turns out they are bears, most likely hybrids between polar bears and brown.

ABOUT the big cats well,the jury is out on that one,wildlife officer near me has a picture of a very very large cat,crossing fields ,and fellas are saying its a set up,you just wont convince some people,simple as that,i suppose i need to see it before i really believe in it