I do see what your saying...............its an accident and how bad they must feel but its all about minimising risk..................no child is ever totally safe away from the parent but what's reasonable, children playing outside would be thought of as reasonable by most but leaving a 3 year old alone shouldn't be done in your own home let alone a hotel in a foreign country! And whatever anyone says, the legal system becomes fairer, the more money you have and the more people you know!

Im just curious to know......what would you deem more acceptable.....leaving a kid alone inside a house at night.......or leaving a kid alone outside a house during the day ?....................As for the legal system/money etc..............part of the draw of money is that you can do things other people cant do.............should that not apply in times of need then ?......Never mind private health care just get at the back of the queue..........not fair or thats just how it is ?

:) A three year old, yes we are talking about a three year old shouldn't be left alone unsupervised at any time, I would like to think that's pretty obvious! And as for money influencing the legal system, its not meant to, in fact its one of the main legal principles, equality under the law.

God forbid you was in their position its refreshing to know you would play things strictly by the book and not use wealth to influence anything.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A matter of choice?......we are talking about kids not a pair of f***ing shoes! Every parent in the world sometimes wishes they could just go off and do whatever they feel like without having to thin

Fair enough reply but I'm sorry matey, a mistake is when you put petrol instead of diesel in your motor, it's cutting your finger with a bread knife or forgetting to put the kids dinner money in their

I don't know how far legally no and I don't care, look at the hunting laws and its plain to see the lawmakers ain't got our best interest and common sense in mind when passing there shitty laws. I hav

Posted Images

I've left the kids in the house well I've been out but I can tell you for free that every window and the front door was locked and the only way someone would get in would be to walk past us in the back garden! And even then we still check everything's ok with them.

Like fcuk would I even consider going out of the confines of my garden and leaving my kids in the house ! And that's my choice because I believe prevention is cure ;)

• Like 1

the press keep saying every parents nightmare, well sorry but not every patent would be so selfish as to leave their kids to piss off out enjoying themselves, would they have been treated the same had a fire broke out :hmm:

I do see what your saying...............its an accident and how bad they must feel but its all about minimising risk..................no child is ever totally safe away from the parent but what's reasonable, children playing outside would be thought of as reasonable by most but leaving a 3 year old alone shouldn't be done in your own home let alone a hotel in a foreign country! And whatever anyone says, the legal system becomes fairer, the more money you have and the more people you know!

Im just curious to know......what would you deem more acceptable.....leaving a kid alone inside a house at night.......or leaving a kid alone outside a house during the day ?....................As for the legal system/money etc..............part of the draw of money is that you can do things other people cant do.............should that not apply in times of need then ?......Never mind private health care just get at the back of the queue..........not fair or thats just how it is ?

:) A three year old, yes we are talking about a three year old shouldn't be left alone unsupervised at any time, I would like to think that's pretty obvious! And as for money influencing the legal system, its not meant to, in fact its one of the main legal principles, equality under the law.

God forbid you was in their position its refreshing to know you would play things strictly by the book and not use wealth to influence anything.

I wouldn't be in their position because I wouldn't be leaving a 3 year old on their own whilst I'm out neglecting my parenting responsibilities and having a good time :thumbs:

• Like 2

I've left the kids in the house well I've been out but I can tell you for free that every window and the front door was locked and the only way someone would get in would be to walk past us in the back garden! And even then we still check everything's ok with them.

Like fcuk would I even consider going out of the confines of my garden and leaving my kids in the house ! And that's my choice because I believe prevention is cure ;)

So it's an impossibility that someone could force your front door, sneak in and away with your child mate...... I'm afraid not, it could be done!

And then how would it make you feel when the media and general public decide to turn there attentions on you and brandish you a bad parent?

Albert......your constantly using this 'go on the piss' like they f****d off to some local nightclub. They were not far away and checked regular but it probably took minutes to steal that child and they will have been watched.

What gets me is if Gerry and Kate had been asleep in bed and Madeline had been taken it would be classed as a kidnapping and that's it and they would have everyone's deepest sympathys. Because they chose( as did there other 2 friends) to leave there children, in a locked room , sit a stones throw away and some dirty f***ing peado decides to take her they are now tarnished and abused by most.

So it's an impossibility that someone could force your front door, sneak in and away with your child mate...... I'm afraid not, it could be done!

And then how would it make you feel when the media and general public decide to turn there attentions on you and brandish you a bad parent?

Albert......your constantly using this 'go on the piss' like they f****d off to some local nightclub. They were not far away and checked regular but it probably took minutes to steal that child and they will have been watched.

What gets me is if Gerry and Kate had been asleep in bed and Madeline had been taken it would be classed as a kidnapping and that's it and they would have everyone's deepest sympathys. Because they chose( as did there other 2 friends) to leave there children, in a locked room , sit a stones throw away and some dirty f*****g peado decides to take her they are now tarnished and abused by most.

i assume your not a parent then lab :laugh: what they did was pure selfishness simple as :thumbs:

What I cant understand is why we can't have opinions either way. According to the paper the law are scouting Twitter and forums to find negative postings about the McCanns .They say its 'trolling' but whats trolling about having an opinion?

• Like 1

Just read a bit on one of the papers' sites, (possibly Mirror?)

It says as soon as Mrs McC noticed the wee lassy wasn't there, 'She knew she'd been taken'.

Why would you automatically assume that?

Think if I had been her, and my lassy wasn't in her bed, I'd be saying, 'Oh f*ck, she's woken up and went to look for us, There's a f**kin swimming pool here and everything'

Seemed like a strange thing to say.

(I think it was the dialogue taken from last nights reconstruction that was quoted)

No I'm not Paulus but anyone would think they f****d off on holiday like some real life Home Alone film.

I've read some shit over the last few days, especially people's opinion towards the McCanns and what should happen to them.

I can't believe there's people defending the mccanns leaving three children under the age of three unsupervised while they went for a meal, they were checking every 30-45 mins fair enough but anything can happen in that time. It doesn't matter if there doctors or stack shelves at Tesco it's just not acceptable I can't get my head round why they would do it especially when there was a night crèche just yards down the road, at the end of the day if them bairns were being supervised madalinne would still be with her mam and dad today.

• Like 9

No I'm not Paulus but anyone would think they f****d off on holiday like some real life Home Alone film.

I've read some shit over the last few days, especially people's opinion towards the McCanns and what should happen to them.

a family holiday is just that, if they wanted a singles holiday they should have left the kids with relatives. no reason why the couldn't have gone for something to eat and drink with the kids earlier but no they wanted to meet their mates without the kids as they had done before, selfish mate however you want to dress it up

I can't believe there's people defending the mccanns leaving three children under the age of three unsupervised while they went for a meal, they were checking every 30-45 mins fair enough but anything can happen in that time. It doesn't matter if there doctors or stack shelves at Tesco it's just not acceptable I can't get my head round why they would do it especially when there was a night crèche just yards down the road, at the end of the day if them bairns were being supervised madalinne would still be with her mam and dad today.

Again that's not 100% true. What happens if the kidnapper waited till the McCanns were asleep and snuck in? It could happen.

Yes it would have been easier to take her while they sat yards away having a meal but when would it cross there mind there child was going to be abducted? It's easy looking back now after the event and picking holes.

a family holiday is just that, if they wanted a singles holiday they should have left the kids with relatives. no reason why the couldn't have gone for something to eat and drink with the kids earlier but no they wanted to meet their mates without the kids as they had done before, selfish mate however you want to dress it up

And that's your opinion, similar to mine but I just tend to see they also have an opinion.

Again that's not 100% true. What happens if the kidnapper waited till the McCanns were asleep and snuck in? It could happen.

Yes it would have been easier to take her while they sat yards away having a meal but when would it cross there mind there child was going to be abducted? It's easy looking back now after the event and picking holes.

one is possibly unavoidable the other is inexcusable :angel: