Anyone else watched crime watch tonight? What a pair of useless c**ts! They said how the morning before madelaine had asked where they were when her and her brother had cried the night before which made them decide to check on them more often that night rather than just go for a meal while they slept. If a couple that weren't doctors had this happen they would have been scrutinized beyond belief and now it just said how there was a night crèche yet they still just left them alone. What a f***ing joke! The mccanns are just c**ts that dont deserve children, this is without the fact they have admitted they used to drug them to sleep and that greasy haired c**t hasnt even seemed to be bothered by any of it, makes me so fuxking angry!

• Like 3

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A matter of choice?......we are talking about kids not a pair of f***ing shoes! Every parent in the world sometimes wishes they could just go off and do whatever they feel like without having to thin

Fair enough reply but I'm sorry matey, a mistake is when you put petrol instead of diesel in your motor, it's cutting your finger with a bread knife or forgetting to put the kids dinner money in their

I don't know how far legally no and I don't care, look at the hunting laws and its plain to see the lawmakers ain't got our best interest and common sense in mind when passing there shitty laws. I hav

Posted Images

i hate how you hear them saying "we've done nothing wrong" the fcuking useless fcukers left their child unattended :wallbash: :wallbash: they are 110% to blame for what ha happened to that poor child :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

• Like 5

I'd never be able to live with myself if I knew my kids lay in bed at night crying and I didn't know, never mind being told by the other child and doing it again, involved or not I hope the pathetic excuses for parents rot in hell

• Like 1

Lab dress it up how you will. if leaving minors home alone ain't illegal, then anybody who thinks it's acceptable is a cnut....and deserves all the shit they get in life, selfish fuckwits shouldn't have had kids if they can't supply the basic needs.... simples...

• Like 5

Different levels of parenting.... not knocking anybodys parenting...

But personally... me and the wife would leave my son in the house on his own... ever...asleep or awake....

We both wouldnt drink whike he was in our care.... it was one of us or the other... was always in my mind that should something go wrong.... atleast one of us would be on the ball... and able to fire in the car to the hospital etc...

I certainly wouldnt leave 3 kids in an apartment... where i couldnt see them...in a foreign country....

Was also thinking...

I wonder how much tourism pria de luz has lost since this... families with kids wouldnt step foot in the place id imagine?

• Like 4

Lab dress it up how you will. if leaving minors home alone ain't illegal, then anybody who thinks it's acceptable is a cnut....and deserves all the shit they get in life, selfish fuckwits shouldn't have had kids if they can't supply the basic needs.... simples...

Sounds like you know the maximum distance you can leave your kids before your a bad parent? Can you tell me what it is? I've asked lots now!

They're middle class, that makes me sick.

The person who took the child gets no criticism here?

I feel sorry for her parents, they f****d up and will pay a higher price than anyone should have to pay. I'd imagine they'll find no relief as long as they live.

I don't know how far legally no and I don't care, look at the hunting laws and its plain to see the lawmakers ain't got our best interest and common sense in mind when passing there shitty laws. I have kids an common sense tells me not to let them out my sight, they stay at family but this wee lassie wasn't taken out of anybody's care. Not taken out school, out a creche, out babysitters care.... she was taken out an empty room Ffs, like I said dress it up how you please, you leave your kids alone like that your a cnut, anybody who defends it, is the same

• Like 11

when my kids were young a family holiday was exatly that -- a night out for a meal was part of the family holiday then it was back to the apartment when the kids were ready for bed -- a glass of wine and a game of cards for me n the mrs sat on the balcony ------

• Like 10

Sounds like you know the maximum distance you can leave your kids before your a bad parent? Can you tell me what it is? I've asked lots now!

The law does not set a minimum age at which children can be left alone. However, it is an offence to leave a child alone when doing so puts him or her at risk.

The person who took the child gets no criticism here?

Only because we have no visual cues. It's easier for us [people] to vilify what we can quantify, than what we can't. Until the kidnapper is plastered all over the papers our rage has to be directed at something we can grasp.

• Like 2