Heavy Lurchers

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

23 inch tts. just under 60 pounds.   decent all round pesters dog. and just about unbreakable. made by tonka.       happy hunting.

Here are some of my dogs, the mother and father of NL's Tes and a half sister. All bred bedi whippet or 1st cross x 1st cross .Also the latest pup that I am bringing on, she is 51/2 months now and st

Posted Images

I wouldn't exactly call this old bitch 'light' ( :laugh: ) but it was surprising how much gear she put away.

attachicon.gifpost-8037-1204101472_thumb.jpg

always liked her, was she a 1x bull x grey or any thing else in there paul, nice stamp of dog either way :thumbs:

Line bred first cross Ray, nowt else in there. She was the dam of the old dog I have now. :thumbs:

I wouldn't exactly call this old bitch 'light' ( :laugh: ) but it was surprising how much gear she put away.

attachicon.gifpost-8037-1204101472_thumb.jpg

always liked her, was she a 1x bull x grey or any thing else in there paul, nice stamp of dog either way :thumbs:

Line bred first cross Ray, nowt else in there. She was the dam of the old dog I have now. :thumbs:

she cracker mate :thumbs: always like line bred 1xs , plenty of speed and plenty of guts :thumbs:

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg my tank touching 28" an 91lb but catches fine

Hes a cracker hows he bred? :thumbs:

Cheers , It was worked out 7-16 9-16 grey but how accurate are any crosses really because most litters throw different sizes in them like a first cross some are heavy some are slight so each pup has taken his own trait but I'm goin with how they worked it out haha he's one of the raceiest out of the litter an the runt

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg my tank touching 28" an 91lb but catches fine

Cheers , It was worked out 7-16 9-16 grey but how accurate are any crosses really because most litters throw different sizes in them like a first cross some are heavy some are slight so each pup has taken his own trait but I'm goin with how they worked it out haha he's one of the raceiest out of the litter an the runt

Hes a fine dog best of luck with him in the future :thumbs:

Hes a fine dog best of luck with him in the future :thumbs:
Cheers patterdale666 , I hope I have luck with him to he was slow coming on an still havent matured but he's is coming on leaps an bounds now thank god