Heavy Lurchers

My god no way I would never let her do that do you think a fox is a challenge for a beddy cross lol

depends on wat cross and how many nights a week you work it now goin walk youre dogs ye clown
any recent pics off this single handed fox killer now the season started or just the same old boring ones

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

23 inch tts. just under 60 pounds.   decent all round pesters dog. and just about unbreakable. made by tonka.       happy hunting.

Here are some of my dogs, the mother and father of NL's Tes and a half sister. All bred bedi whippet or 1st cross x 1st cross .Also the latest pup that I am bringing on, she is 51/2 months now and st

Posted Images

Pmsl clown No in the least bit interested in charlie as you call them lol and night time lol like to see a dog work no point and fecking go talking about pictures?

you like to see a dog work thats why you bring a big lamp with ye I dont think youre dogs get much graft at all exsept a few bushed rabs when you can be arsed getting off youre chair

Pmsl clown No in the least bit interested in charlie as you call them lol and night time lol like to see a dog work no point and fecking go talking about pictures?

youre not interested in fox but you seemed proud to tell everybody ye dogs wacked every cat round ye hovell idiot

you like to see a dog work thats why you bring a big lamp with ye I dont think youre dogs get much graft at all exsept a few bushed rabs when you can be arsed getting off youre chair
who mentioned lamp you mentioned night not me your getting all mixed up now try and not get to excited lol don't do much lamping to easy mind the dishes before you get out

youre not interested in fox but you seemed proud to tell everybody ye dogs wacked every cat round ye hovell idiot
Don't need to leave my street for cats can watch from my window mind calm down now pmsl

Ye fekin messer and I reckon you do jack shit exsept kill cats a bet youre dog never even seen a fox day or night and barely sees a rabbit you just a waffler

your getting worked up now mind what I said about spelling before calm down not good for you

Ye fekin messer and I reckon you do jack shit exsept kill cats a bet youre dog never even seen a fox day or night and barely sees a rabbit you just a waffler

snap stop spoiling the lads thread with silly comments and why does it matter so much to you n/l feeds them/cleans them and has stated he prefers to watch them day time and aslong has they keep him happy and anyone else that do there own thing thats getting them out whats it got to do anyone best folk worry about there own stock ;)

• Like 1

No another lol like a bit of banter but don't try to ruin threads anyway nothing more said it was a good thread still can be try my hardest today to not ruin anymore just noticed gamerooster dissing where have I done never run any ones dog down get your facts right before you start your dribbling

Edited by nothernlite