Di Canio???

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been reading all the media stuff about Paolo,s "antics" and his manner with players and on the touchline and all that old bollocks and how it pisses fans and players off etc etc.........   We

You lads are absolutely right......I was telling someone earlier today about a charity boxing do i was at a few years ago,Terry Venables happened to be there and as luck would have it i got introduced

Lol.... Most loyal fans in Sunderland maybe!!

Still 35k plus and always sell out our away allocation.

Rubbish......when the big clubs/well supported clubs come to Upton Park they get the whole East side of the Trevor Brooking stand lower which is around 4k...........the smaller clubs/less supported get half of it....last year Sunderland sold around 1500 of their 2000 allocation......i only remember because a chap on here was trying to organise coming down.........while admittedly its a fair old trot down here from Sunderland......thats what the word " loyalty " involves im afraid.

Still 35k plus and always sell out our away allocation.

Rubbish......when the big clubs/well supported clubs come to Upton Park they get the whole East side of the Trevor Brooking stand lower which is around 4k...........the smaller clubs/less supported get half of it....last year Sunderland sold around 1500 of their 2000 allocation......i only remember because a chap on here was trying to organise coming down.........while admittedly its a fair old trot down here from Sunderland......thats what the word " loyalty " involves im afraid.

you just keep watching your 18-22k

Do your research son..........theres a reason we are having to leave our 35k ground ;) ...................and you will very rarely see us not sell out our away allocations......even if it does mean getting on a choo choo train !

• Like 1

I don't see it as a poison chalice, more of a 'you tried it your way and it's not working ' type thing.

At Swindon they called it ' management by hand grenade ' and I'd say he was getting they way at Sunderland.

He changed to many things to quickly, back room staff, 15 players out and 14 in and one of the highest wage bills in the league.

His passion will never be questioned but his management and man management skills at a high pressure level always will.