No Military Intervention On Syria From The Uk

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The yanks will have someone lined up to run the gaff until it suits there purpose to replace them with someone else.   I cant see the end result for the middle east, but greater minds than mine have

Everybody hates Arabs anyway so let them get on with it, keep our nose out.

i think these middle eastren countries need "pricks/strong leaders" like saddam or gadaffi or assad in charge of them..Look at all the ones that have been "liberated"-more fighting and religious fanat

Posted Images

'The Iranian Parliment starts every meeting by chanting "Death to America".'

While we're asking for confirmation of facts could you provide some proof of this statment 'mickey finn' please ?

Edited by Dosser

Iran has been funding militants all over the world for the last goodness knows how many years. Just cause they aint wearing Iranian repulican guard uniforms doesnt make them any less Iranian funded.

Iran has been funding militants all over the world for the last goodness knows how many years. Just cause they aint wearing Iranian repulican guard uniforms doesnt make them any less Iranian funded.

You're probably right mate, but it's no different to what the UK and USA have been doing.

My point is it's time we stopped competing and started co-operating.

Maybe i'm just an old hippy with a dream !? :D

It seems to me that Cameron badly misjudged the public mood and massively over-played his hand. He is unpopular and wanted his 'Falklands moment', but I'm for once, proud to say that democracy clipped the wings of war-hungry politicians ! I also think this has made it more difficult for Obama to act - other allies may now be more willing to stand back. I am not, by any means a pacifist, but I'm glad this has happened because........

1.There is no solid evidence that a chemical attack actually took place.

2.If such an attack did take place, there is no solid evidence as to who were the perpetrators.

3.A world super-power is already involved - pressure must be put on the Russians to reduce or stop military supplies and support to Assad.

4.The Arab League should be playing a much more prominent part in diplomatic measures.

5.It's difficult to see what could actually be done........Syria has s200 SAM missiles - a more than adequate air defence system - as well as a large and well-equipped army that isn't going to turn tail and run easily.

6.Assad, far from being the demon of the Middle East, has many allies. The Iranian 'parliament' was broadcast chanting "Death to America" the other day,for instance.

7.Before we give any material support to 'the rebels', we should have a firm idea of who 'they' actually are. Hezbollah,al-Qaeda and other Jihadi groups are involved, on both sides of the conflict. We could well be supplying our enemies !

Sorry for going on............. :icon_redface:

What the hell are you talking about? The Iranian Parliment starts every meeting by chanting "Death to America".

There's a reason for that. We're seen as the aggressors and rightly so.

Britain and Russia Invaded Iran in 1946, then there was a coup by Britain and the USA in 1953. After the 1979 revolution we aided Iraq's war against Iran and ever since we've had sanctions etc on Iran....why would they not hate us?

Wouldnt give a fcuk.......

At least youd know who you was fighting in syria!...

"Stop the war and bring back hunting".... whats the fcuk does that mean....what war?...

The one that is still going to happen, but thank F*ck none of our troops

will be taking part,.... cos this could lead to a world war.

British soldiers will be involved... if it kicks off :yes:

Any how.... politics... way over my head....and pointless talking about something you have no controll over...

What will be... will be...

agree, the govenment dont give two fcuks what the british public thinks! fcuk syria ! we need the money to sort our own problems out first, not go out spending billions that we just dont have, fcuking govenment, just wants to make a name in history. sick of them to my stomach !

'The Iranian Parliment starts every meeting by chanting "Death to America".'

While we're asking for confirmation of facts could you provide some proof of this statment 'mickey finn' please ?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/aug/20/iran.roberttait

No, I asked for proof it was said in parliament.
http://www.ghandchi.com/336-IRIParliamentEng.htm

I don't rekon its worth one more British or American life to sort these camel jockeys out..........send the French, nobody gives a f**k about them, we could do with a lot less Frenchmen in the world :yes:

• Like 2