Fitness And Conditioning (Skycat) Running Dog Maintenance

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CONDITIONING AND EXERCISE There is to my mind nothing more beautiful to behold than a superbly fit running dog, an animal up on its toes, bursting with life and ready to run like the wind, taking all

Absolutely fantastic stuff...really enjoyed it.

I rate this book aswell lots of good info in it, interesting aswell that n "even tho its better to have the actual book to benefit from all the info" that the author always tries to help folk out on h

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Our team said:

Yeh another good idea .. Your very clever arnt you. Is that your boy friend above Elchapo   when you getting married can I come and chuck confety at you both.. 

No need to start rawing if you dont use flim flams on your net that's up 2 you I didn't think you were the sort to rubbish another blokes methods 

As for marrying elchapo hes turned me down twice  apparently hes into girls this season

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Our team said:

All that go against me are yellow flagged day winners... And your all mates on here and lick each others ass... I've seen it time and time again.. And you all rubbish posts as much as me..  I mainly rubbish your posts... .   Unfair on all the rest though don't ya think.. 

have you ever thought they know what they are talking about? 

Just now, Our team said:

Indifrense as a value all by itself...  I'm not daft Fred..   So are you saying everyone else don't know nothing and have no values on here. You all above flag eachothers post on a daily basis.. 

Totaly  and utterly unfair... I've been here long enough I know the crack..

I don't claim to know anything but you flag just as many posts as anyone. all your posts end in arguments. do you come on here to argue or contribute its a genuine question? 

39 minutes ago, Our team said:

I never rubbish nothing.  I'm a good boy. I never cry. I laugh all the time  this site is real good for that as I'm sure you know. But there is up arses on here that get very mardy and run to walshie ...  ? Elchapo  girls.. That's about right.. 

Hahah dicked there’s about 2 people I speak to on here , and it’s not my fault I can write paragraphs you f***ing muppet people go school till there 15 so if you went prison at 15 you still could gone school you fuxking plonk unless your tht hard core they put you in prison at 3 because you so scary ???

2 minutes ago, Our team said:

Both... And that's the truth. I do take piss alot. Because if we all had the same idea and ways. What's left. The whole site  is dead... 

this sites been going far longer than me or you. if you think it's dead why bother with it? 

3 minutes ago, Our team said:

Hes back and swearing. Makes you hard over texting.. I will gladdly give you my address..  I was in borstal  in my last Yr at school . And I never went to school  before then. And chose to work in borstal not school.. I'm 51 "    now got a good job good money. Sorted.. 

Haa your older than me 

1 minute ago, Our team said:

It would be dead if  we all had same ideas...??? 

we don't. if you look at a lot of threads there is plenty of disagreement but it doesn't have to end in arguing, name calling,,,,. plenty of stuff learnt on here? 

Just now, Our team said:

Yes it bloody dos I see them regularly.. And who's swearing not me... Who's name calling not me..???? 

you first came to light on longnetting thread with hairbrained method of longnets with bells on. you are not far from me. in September take me out and show me longnets with bells and how to catch rabbits in them. in return I will take you out and show you how to set traditional nets and catch rabbits. I can't say fairer than that 

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Our team said:

You are all hunting folk so let's be right. Do you think a wild polecat catches a big buck in a hole banks it up and strangles it like a lion????  No. They scratch and chew away at there back end  till its dead. Takes hrs and hrs. That's why  the jills in kit hunt young only because its easy prey... And plenyfull.. Plus easy to cary and easy for kits to chow down on.. 

Do you seriously thing that’s how wild polecats kill a rabbit .... f**k sake I’ve got a team of small jills here and each one of them can kill a rabbit in seconds with a bite to the back of the neck .......

• Haha 1

Any way back to conditioning running dogs. I've got a coming on young mad bedlington bitch. Her eyes go wild and evil now when I play with her in house. She's 16  month old. I've noticed a massive change in her  . Not took her out yet  I'm trying to control  her. She walks perfect on lead now don't spring around like she did last Yr..   She's not had a kill yet...????  Any thoughts?? 

What do you mean you not took her out 

Hunting or at all

• Haha 1

Don't get me wrong she been out. Didn't show interest.. So I've made her stop in.. 

have you took her through sheep, cattle etc, has she any recall. command or whistle? this should be in place first 6 months. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Our team said:

She's my new blood socks.. This is her 1st Yr  she was too young and skatty last Yr..   I'm gunna get her out soon she's ready.. 

I didn’t ask you f**k all .....,,