Fitness And Conditioning (Skycat) Running Dog Maintenance

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Listen mate, my 12 year ole son has a plummer not much older than your hitch if any older, an a young hob the same age as your Jill that’s had a litter, that dog been out since it has its jabs, first ferreting trip at 10 week old, caught first rabbit few weeks later ffs an first rat about 7 month old an never looked back, his hob has had atleast 25 days ferreting an took about 3 trips to settle down. Been dug to at 5ft an stayed with 4 rabbits in a stop end for 35 mins on his 4th trip an now when season starts them animals will have the best of starts, they will go from strength strength, an I’d gladly work them in front of any farmer, land owner or guest we are out with, Cos my lad has put in the time an effort, your just a lazy idle cnut by sounds of it☹️?

Don't mix ya words K eh lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CONDITIONING AND EXERCISE There is to my mind nothing more beautiful to behold than a superbly fit running dog, an animal up on its toes, bursting with life and ready to run like the wind, taking all

Absolutely fantastic stuff...really enjoyed it.

I rate this book aswell lots of good info in it, interesting aswell that n "even tho its better to have the actual book to benefit from all the info" that the author always tries to help folk out on h

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Our team said:

Horse fields she's bang on with that.  Never leaves my side. Always looking back at me ..   Trouble was she didn't roam  or show any interest in any sets fox  rabbit. Last Yr. So I gave in around Christmas.  And I've not took her since then.... 

Few post ago you said is she ready what are your thoughts then couple after that your saying she's matured and she's ready for someone who claims to know alot you don't half cause yourself some arguments fella...... get the fecking thing the house daily put some work in yourself and you may get something in return 

• Like 1
Just now, Our team said:

I've told you all I work hard. It's alrate if ya sat at home all b*****d day. And got f all to do. Or you own a farm or pest controller. Complete c**ts lot of ya ... Get f****d. 

I graft my twat off everyday normal day is 12 hours I still find time for my dog if you ain't got time don't have the f***ing dog 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Our team said:

I've told you all I work hard. It's alrate if ya sat at home all b*****d day. And got f all to do. Or you own a farm or pest controller. Complete c**ts lot of ya ... Get f****d. 

Feck me I say to K, don't mix ya words and get my head bit off lol, I hope that beddy don't bite as quick as you OT lol

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Poor skycat, but they do say no such thing as bad publicity ?

I've bought the book a while back so I've payed our team can't go ruining this thread without buying the book first. But got to remember he's working harder then the lot of us so no time for dogs or reading