• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all,s&T you want to keep your head down and hope no one notices you after your little tricks. You've pi44ed a few off with your silly antics, and brought things right on top. But as you c

work them hard, treat them like heros by d. harcombe. best terrier book about imo and written by a proper terrier man

i've been deleted and i'm heart broken, the guy makes a lot of misleading posts , but i do wish him all the best with his magazine i just wont be buying it , good luck Johnny cash££££

Posted Images

How is the working border terrier club doing? :angel:

Heard his latest Bluck buster is based on the. Irish staff lol got to be a few more gullible fame hungry men out there to exploit, let's face it some of the men in his books have done more interviews than Jonathan Woss.

• Like 1

Not into the books at all but can someone tell me wats the story wit the picture in his first book. Photoshopped? Ive never seen the pic

. Buy my copy and see. Lol

Ill have to as seeing you wont tell me

on one of the pics it says "a 17ft dig that rescued a dog that later died " the dig is about 1.5 - 2m with a little jb in the bottom that is clearly out of proportion and taken from another pic then pasted onto this one .

their you go that should save you £1.50

• Like 2