Bald Or Grey?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hair is a nuisance, clippers with the guard off once a week sorts the problem of hair and grey

If I was going bald I'd probably shave my head I can't be doing these crafty comb overs.

Grey or bald has to be better than these men you see with ludicrous colour (normally ginger) nylon wigs with grey wisps of hair poking out. If I see a bald or grey haired man walking down the street I

I'd love to know how many woman are grey, no way are they old woman naturally purple :laugh:

My hairs part grey & to be honest if it goes white I wont dye it.. just get a good crop on it .. I cant stand women who leave there hair to grow long & its part grey .. looks rank .. I think you need a good short cut to carry off grey hair when your female

WHITE!!!! Fkn hell, so there is worse to come :laugh:

My hair will go white as I get older .. my old dads been white for 30 years :laugh:

I'd love to know how many woman are grey, no way are they old woman naturally purple :laugh:

My hairs part grey & to be honest if it goes white I wont dye it.. just get a good crop on it .. I cant stand women who leave there hair to grow long & its part grey .. looks rank .. I think you need a good short cut to carry off grey hair when your female

:D

My missus as got long hair and she looks like this when she gets a bit of grey.

lily-allen-450-312869669.jpg

Sort it now could get a lot worse when she's older..

mortiana.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Baw vast majority and using hair dyes from 45 onwards

Im going grey fast

started on my pubes like a Malin Streak so i shaved up a little (also gives you half an inch )

Where the grey used to be it looked like alopecia ?

Then it came in on my right side of my head near to my ear more so than the left

Now its coming thru all over lol

Its called Middle age.

That's where I'm going grey max, just in front of my right ear, looks f***ing mental. Aye middle age it is lol. Another thing I've noticed, the barbers started asking me if I want my eyebrows and ear hair trimmed, c**ts never asked that before :hmm::D

WHITE!!!! Fkn hell, so there is worse to come :laugh:

My hair will go white as I get older .. my old dads been white for 30 years :laugh:

Now you mention it, I saw a white haired paki once, that looked f***ing mental :laugh:

Im going grey fast

started on my pubes like a Malin Streak so i shaved up a little (also gives you half an inch )

Then it came in on my right side of my head near to my ear more so than the left

Its called Middle age.

That's where I'm going grey max, just in front of my right ear, looks f*****g mental. Aye middle age it is lol. Another thing I've noticed, the barbers started asking me if I want my eyebrows and ear hair trimmed, c**ts never asked that before :hmm::D

just-for-men-darkest-brown.jpg

my eyebrows went grey years ago my hairs slowly playing catch up - I`m the eldest out of our lot my brother ,cousins,nephews, and uncles all went bald at a young age so when it go`s grey I`ll hang onto mine ...

Hair is a nuisance, clippers with the guard off once a week sorts the problem of hair and grey :yes:

Same here I started going grey at 16

I just do same every fortnight .

My mate started going bald about that age, he said it was coming out in lumps, go for a shower and uncle fester was blocking the plug hole :D

my eyebrows went grey years ago my hairs slowly playing catch up - I`m the eldest out of our lot my brother ,cousins,nephews, and uncles all went bald at a young age so when it go`s grey I`ll hang onto mine ...

Do you think that's how it works mate, if it goes grey, you keep it lol

Hair is a nuisance, clippers with the guard off once a week sorts the problem of hair and grey :yes:

Same here I started going grey at 16

I just do same every fortnight .

My mate started going bald about that age, he said it was coming out in lumps, go for a shower and uncle fester was blocking the plug hole :D

You mean 'Cousin It'... Fester was what he would have seen looking in the mirror... ;)

fooked if i can remember if im grey or bald :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

one of my mates is black with grey hair he shaves his but odd times he leaves it and he looks proper weired .....

Edited by the_stig

Im going grey fast

Its called Middle age.

That's where I'm going grey max, just in front of my right ear, looks f*****g mental. Aye middle age it is lol. Another thing I've noticed, the barbers started asking me if I want my eyebrows and ear hair trimmed, c**ts never asked that before :hmm::D

just-for-men-darkest-brown.jpg

Do you think that works, anybody use it? Can't see me being arsed with it, if I can't be bothered getting it cut lol.