Bald Or Grey?

i went to a party one night and when i walked in i was the only lad with a bald head the women were all over me i resembled a climbing frame for girls :laugh:

What age were you, 6 months, woman are like that with bairns :laugh:

• Like 3

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hair is a nuisance, clippers with the guard off once a week sorts the problem of hair and grey

If I was going bald I'd probably shave my head I can't be doing these crafty comb overs.

Grey or bald has to be better than these men you see with ludicrous colour (normally ginger) nylon wigs with grey wisps of hair poking out. If I see a bald or grey haired man walking down the street I

i went to a party one night and when i walked in i was the only lad with a bald head the women were all over me i resembled a climbing frame for girls :laugh:

What age were you, 6 months, woman are like that with bairns :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm going both bald and grey and like you Baw get a No.2 which looks shite 3 weeks in. I keep thinking I'll just get the lot off but when I look in the mirror I remember I have ears like the FA cup and a 'bit' of hair 'tones' em down slightly.... Basically I'm fecked all round..!!! :cry:

:laugh:

:angel: ..... :D

dfe3a5a62bec5b6e8d66c3b8b44703b6.jpg

:icon_eek: Where the feck did you find that Johnny, that was taken just before I had my eyes lazed... :laugh:

Simo sent it me, he said it was way to serious to put in his new book. :D

• Like 1

I'm going both bald and grey and like you Baw get a No.2 which looks shite 3 weeks in. I keep thinking I'll just get the lot off but when I look in the mirror I remember I have ears like the FA cup and a 'bit' of hair 'tones' em down slightly.... Basically I'm fecked all round..!!! :cry:

:angel: ..... :D

dfe3a5a62bec5b6e8d66c3b8b44703b6.jpg

That's a beaut Johnny!!!

I'd love to know how many woman are grey, no way are they old woman naturally purple :laugh:

My hairs part grey & to be honest if it goes white I wont dye it.. just get a good crop on it .. I cant stand women who leave there hair to grow long & its part grey .. looks rank .. I think you need a good short cut to carry off grey hair when your female

• Like 1

It's posts like this that reminds you, no matter how bad you think your problems are...... There is always some c**t worse off :laugh:

• Like 1

There was a guy down my way about 60 years old with jet black hair. It was funny as fork to see him if he hadn't had a shave :laugh::laugh: ................ everyone called him Dai Dare or was it Dai'd Hair :laugh:

I'd love to know how many woman are grey, no way are they old woman naturally purple :laugh:

My hairs part grey & to be honest if it goes white I wont dye it.. just get a good crop on it .. I cant stand women who leave there hair to grow long & its part grey .. looks rank .. I think you need a good short cut to carry off grey hair when your female

:D

My missus as got long hair and she looks like this when she gets a bit of grey.

lily-allen-450-312869669.jpg

Grey or bald has to be better than these men you see with ludicrous colour (normally ginger) nylon wigs with grey wisps of hair poking out. If I see a bald or grey haired man walking down the street I pay him no attention, but someone with an obvious syrup deserves comments directed at him. :laugh:

• Like 4

is that your chest hair kay :laugh:

Sort it now could get a lot worse when she's older..

mortiana.jpg

Most women look like that first thing :laugh:

• Like 1

Sort it now could get a lot worse when she's older..

mortiana.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

WHITE!!!! Fkn hell, so there is worse to come :laugh: