Bald Or Grey?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hair is a nuisance, clippers with the guard off once a week sorts the problem of hair and grey

If I was going bald I'd probably shave my head I can't be doing these crafty comb overs.

Grey or bald has to be better than these men you see with ludicrous colour (normally ginger) nylon wigs with grey wisps of hair poking out. If I see a bald or grey haired man walking down the street I

It's the fact that i'm going grey downstairs now... My nut sack is starting to look like Philip Schofield...!

:laugh::laugh: pmsl........................ gone are the days of the Jackson five :laugh:

It's the fact that i'm going grey downstairs now... My nut sack is starting to look like Philip Schofield...!

:laugh: reminds me of that billy Connelly joke when he went in to get hair dye, assistant asked, what type of hair is it for? He said..... Pubic hair :D

I noticed last year I've started going grey, just at the sides but its still f*****g there. I'm not into dying my hair so that's Definately out the window, I can take the slagging for the grey but f**k that :laugh: so it got me thinking :hmm: which would I prefer, bald or grey? I've got a mate who's bald and I never notice it, its almost in fashion now. His wife gives him a no1, so the c**ts saving money too and I hate the barbers. You know how you get some guys who's hair looks the same length all the time? Well that ain't me :D I get it cut, no2, short back and sides lol, it looks good for a fortnight then terrible for the next 6 weeks till I can be arsed going back :D so, if you had a choice, would you baldies prefer grey hair or do you think bald is best :hmm:

I love both on a bloke .. grey hair & a good cut or a grade 2 is way sexier than unkempt hair :laugh:

Thats it half the thl are on there way down the barbers :laugh::laugh:

I noticed last year I've started going grey, just at the sides but its still f*****g there. I'm not into dying my hair so that's Definately out the window, I can take the slagging for the grey but f**k that :laugh: so it got me thinking :hmm: which would I prefer, bald or grey? I've got a mate who's bald and I never notice it, its almost in fashion now. His wife gives him a no1, so the c**ts saving money too and I hate the barbers. You know how you get some guys who's hair looks the same length all the time? Well that ain't me :D I get it cut, no2, short back and sides lol, it looks good for a fortnight then terrible for the next 6 weeks till I can be arsed going back :D so, if you had a choice, would you baldies prefer grey hair or do you think bald is best :hmm:

I love both on a bloke .. grey hair & a good cut or a grade 2 is way sexier than unkempt hair :laugh:

baws off to the barbers now. :laugh:

Booked in for 1:30 :laugh:

• Like 1

If I was going bald I'd probably shave my head I can't be doing these crafty comb overs. :laugh:

f**k that, couldn't be bothered with the hassle :D you'd be ok though, just wear your wee green pointy hat :laugh:

I'm going both bald and grey and like you Baw get a No.2 which looks shite 3 weeks in. I keep thinking I'll just get the lot off but when I look in the mirror I remember I have ears like the FA cup and a 'bit' of hair 'tones' em down slightly.... Basically I'm fecked all round..!!! :cry:

:laugh:

:angel: ..... :D

dfe3a5a62bec5b6e8d66c3b8b44703b6.jpg

• Like 1

Ha Ha Ha.. I`d rather go grey than bald, 100%. I`m 34 in a fortnight, no balding or greying :boogy: Probably all fall out next week...

I'm going both bald and grey and like you Baw get a No.2 which looks shite 3 weeks in. I keep thinking I'll just get the lot off but when I look in the mirror I remember I have ears like the FA cup and a 'bit' of hair 'tones' em down slightly.... Basically I'm fecked all round..!!! :cry:

:angel: ..... :D

dfe3a5a62bec5b6e8d66c3b8b44703b6.jpg

:icon_eek: Where the feck did you find that Johnny, that was taken just before I had my eyes lazed... :laugh:

If I was going bald I'd probably shave my head I can't be doing these crafty comb overs. :laugh:

f**k that, couldn't be bothered with the hassle :D you'd be ok though, just wear your wee green pointy hat :laugh:

Its not pointy.

leprechaun.jpg