Bald Or Grey?

Better just sticking to "chief"...:-)

OK loon.. :laugh:

I like loon..... Probably a lot to do with working with Forfar lads when I was younger. "Fit like the day loon"......"no bad".... Lol

Did you ever have: "Fou's yer dous loon?" :laugh:
Lost me....."where's yer ? mate"????

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hair is a nuisance, clippers with the guard off once a week sorts the problem of hair and grey

If I was going bald I'd probably shave my head I can't be doing these crafty comb overs.

Grey or bald has to be better than these men you see with ludicrous colour (normally ginger) nylon wigs with grey wisps of hair poking out. If I see a bald or grey haired man walking down the street I

I like loon..... Probably a lot to do with working with Forfar lads when I was younger. "Fit like the day loon"......"no bad".... Lol

Literal translation is 'How's your pigeons?' but it means 'How are you/how's things?' apparently! :blink::laugh:

I wouldnt worry to much baw. Iv been slowly going bald since i left school. Soon after i developed a full on monk hair style, nothink at all on top but shite loads on the sides. Nedless to say since iv been about 18 i have bic`d my head every day whilest in the shower and now its as smooth as a babys bum lol. So now at the grand old age of 33 i honesty can not wait for the side bits to totally go aswell so i can stop bloody shaveing cheers all hh

• Like 3

Sorry my mistake i shouldnt bring my daytime patter on here :D ....spose its a bit like you jocks with your nae and tae it takes me a few go,s before i get what your on aboot :laugh:

We know what you mean butty! :laugh:

:laugh: .....strange.............but its still better than saying " fella " :bad:

Or Scouse kids that permanently say Lid... :censored:

alright LID :laugh:

Literal translation is 'How's your pigeons?' but it means 'How are you/how's things?' apparently! :blink::laugh:

Thats "doos" min....................i was reading it "douse"............... :laugh:

Cushie doo...= Pigeon.. :thumbs: