Will It Make The News??

Bunch of fannies can't even land a punch properly. But what is that wanker doing leaving his girlfiend/wife's side? He should be protecting her or knocking f**k out them.

Brown rats, kicking a woman on the ground, b*stards.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They looked pissed to me the way they were falling over every time they missed a punch ... That fella seriously needs to grow a pair of balls and man the fukc up ... What he did was as cowardly an act

It's got nothing to do with "strip to the waist" comments. I'ts about what's RIGHT. If it was my mrs, I'd never be able to look her in the face again if I was that spineless.

Bunch of fannies can't even land a punch properly. But what is that wanker doing leaving his girlfiend/wife's side? He should be protecting her or knocking f**k out them.

While the guy in pink is a wanker no-one deserves that type of shit from them curry smelling b*****ds

true , yeh the guy was scared, but if he had hit 1 0r even 2 with full venom, the others would have shit there selves.The only reason they came on to him more,because of how he acted.You could see the only got brave the more he shit out, i suppose he was lucky they didnt have knives on them.

Some times you got dig deep and go for it, and if he did have ,it would have gone better.If it had been me, and we all can trap off about it, i would kicked the bald head right in the balls, then go for another.You got to get stuck into them forget your mrs, because they would have tried leg it of fight you,and it would have given your mrs a chance to jump ito the shop fact. I hate the rag head wankers i really do, the sooner it kicks off the better, let get sorted once for all. Old E/p was right rivers of blood speach :yes::yes:

• Like 4

love all the "id strip to the waist" type comments!!! how do you no its his girlfriend?? might of been nothing to do with him but helped the best he could?? could have knifes or anything on them.....dont judge till you no the full story imo....

love all the "id strip to the waist" type comments!!! how do you no its his girlfriend?? might of been nothing to do with him but helped the best he could?? could have knifes or anything on them.....dont judge till you no the full story imo....

I wouldnt care if I'd only seen her walking down the street 5 seconds earlier I wouldnt have that happen and do f**k all

• Like 3

no time to listen to why there doing it!! The fact is they were doing it and for 1 would not think twice about whether they kicked punched stabbed or f*ucking shot me id be going down FIGHTING!!!!!

Aint you the bloke who got filled in by a cripple in a car park, says it all really....sorry if I got the wrong bloke

Aint you the bloke who got filled in by a cripple in a car park, says it all really....sorry if I got the wrong bloke

epic fail :laugh:

• Like 6

no time to listen to why there doing it!! The fact is they were doing it and for 1 would not think twice about whether they kicked punched stabbed or f*ucking shot me id be going down FIGHTING!!!!!

thats it mate true, like i said on mt thread you got to dig deep in your self and go for it full on.Iknow were all differnt for get all the( macho talk) some blokes just aint got it in them.But your right get stuck in, and them brown cun*ts would shit there selves. you see it somtimes where some body copes one with a good punch,and they go down, jusy that G/H did. But these feckers were cowards you could see that, they only got brave the more he shit out. Ive had few bangs in my time, and given them out so pob act differnt, but some blokes just aint got it in them, but maybe if he sees the vid him self, maybe he would realise if he got stuck into them, he woulsd see it would have turned out better :yes:

I can't see the video but i got the jist a bunch of arabs set about a man and woman and the man just left her to get a pasting?

Well, that's not exactly very heroic or courageous but what I would say is that not everybody is made the same. Some folks instincts of self preservation are just that strong that it completely overrides the instinct to protect the weak. If that chap just lacked courage then I'd say fair enough but if he actively thought "f**k that, let them paste her I'm saving my own bollocks" then he's a c**t. One's a conscience decision, the other is pure instinct, that is something that needs the correct training to overide.

• Like 1

It's got nothing to do with "strip to the waist" comments. I'ts about what's RIGHT. :thumbs: If it was my mrs, I'd never be able to look her in the face again if I was that spineless.

• Like 8