• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Give me a B.........give me an A.........give me a W....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat have we got.........                                                 PRICK!!!

Micheal Barrymore.....? Canny see it mate. Has Baw even got a swimming pool??

So whats the sp here.............is Baw and Bendrover one and the same person ?.....Im lost :blink:

You and me both mate.....

i was lost at Spartacus :blink:

I'm Brian and so's my wife.....

This place loves a conspiracy :yes: Baw is Baw , Benny is Benny and never the twain shall meet , who the fek would pretend to be Baw , hes got every saluki owning , flute playing ,fen going nutter in the world after his blood ?

• Like 1

This place loves a conspiracy :yes: Baw is Baw , Benny is Benny and never the twain shall meet , who the fek would pretend to be Baw , hes got every saluki owning , flute playing ,fen going nutter in the world after his blood ?

so that's why he's not attending the meet ? Upset every kunt ?

end of the day the more you talk about baw the more the wee fanny loves it.....ignore him and he will go away...........feed the bear and it will bite..........leave it alone and it will hunt the horizon in peace........... :whistling:

end of the day the more you talk about baw the more the wee fanny loves it.....ignore him and he will go away...........feed the bear and it will bite..........leave it alone and it will hunt the horizon in peace........... :whistling:

Very deep............ Baw deep!! :laugh:

• Like 1

:laugh: you still getting stick Benny :D

Here's the deal...... Glasgow boys, larkhall boys, Irish boys all think I'm Benny, they're giving him serious grief over it. They're all wee sensitive souls :) I'm in the pub right now and someone text to tell me about this thread.

To all you fannies in Glasgow, larkhall, Ireland I am not Benny so leave the guy alone :)

Out a here, see you bright eyed, bushy tailed Monday morning :bye:

Guest long-tail

who really gives a toss whos who?unless you know them in the flesh dont matter,im not on facebook but imagine its same as on here

Edited by long-tail
  • Like 3