ok lads , heres how it is . THE BAW ( lord lucan) as hes known outside these thl walls , is unknown to all . hes probably the most intelligent (sleekit ) member on here . sorry baw . the mans as wide as the clyde . now I have been accused of being him :icon_redface: and accused of knowing him . I WISH I DID . lads , hes the biggest wind up on here , and if the mods are honest . life would be that bit duller without his piss taking . a long time ago , I was on his radar :yes::angel: . he won , I lost :yes::yes::yes: . so after MANY pm,s I THINK we have an understanding . I don't bite or take offence and he leaves me alone :D . so lads follow my lead and , as the saying goes . THE BAWS WELL AND TRUELY BURST :boogy::boogy: :boogy: .

• Like 1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Give me a B.........give me an A.........give me a W....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat have we got.........                                                 PRICK!!!

Micheal Barrymore.....? Canny see it mate. Has Baw even got a swimming pool??

ok lads , heres how it is . THE BAW ( lord lucan) as hes known outside these thl walls , is unknown to all . hes probably the most intelligent (sleekit ) member on here . sorry baw . the mans as wide as the clyde . now I have been accused of being him :icon_redface: and accused of knowing him . I WISH I DID . lads , hes the biggest wind up on here , and if the mods are honest . life would be that bit duller without his piss taking . a long time ago , I was on his radar :yes::angel: . he won , I lost :yes::yes::yes: . so after MANY pm,s I THINK we have an understanding . I don't bite or take offence and he leaves me alone :D . so lads follow my lead and , as the saying goes . THE BAWS WELL AND TRUELY BURST :boogy::boogy: :boogy: .

artric tried at chess to beat him and lost spectacularly :laugh::laugh::laugh:

your just touched because he gave you a mention lol :thumbs:

your just touched because he gave you a mention lol :thumbs:

Aye northy . he only mentioned me as every cnut thinks im him . I was getting flack last week because of him , phone calls to Ireland etc . his answer to my requests of him leaving it out as I was getting it in the kneck . "sorry pal ,your getting it tight . ok benny . im not really haw haw haw , not too bad I hope " the mans a nutter :yes:

• Like 1

Its the fisherman in him , he baits the hook and he gets bites ,he gets loads of stick back , never takes it serious and never holds a grudge , the place would be boring without him and the numpties who take his bait .I have met him twice , and when you see the small , bald , little fella with his specs on and his bad combover you would never suspect its the same fella who writes on here .

• Like 4

that's the thing graham . he IS consistant AND entertaining . its circles with him :yes: he sees a weakness............................BOOM hes on you . :icon_eek:

He's funny as f**k, its good crack watching people bite,

• Like 1