If Baw is Benny or Darcy I would like to buy the man a pint for fooling me for so long....but I'm 99.9% sure he's not.....:-)

There's been a few folk I've made snap judgements on and changes my mins and Baw was one of the first.. We've had plenty pm chats and enough banter on here to last s lifetime. If he ever grows a pair ill maybe meet him one day.....;-)

If Baw is Benny or Darcy I would like to buy the man a pint for fooling me for so long....but I'm 99.9% sure he's not.....:-)

There's been a few folk I've made snap judgements on and changes my mins and Baw was one of the first.. We've had plenty pm chats and enough banter on here to last s lifetime. If he ever grows a pair ill maybe meet him one day.....;-)

So your saying its Skycat :hmm:

skycat with Spartacus armour on :boogy::boogy: :boogy:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Give me a B.........give me an A.........give me a W....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat have we got.........                                                 PRICK!!!

Micheal Barrymore.....? Canny see it mate. Has Baw even got a swimming pool??

What's this "Guess Who".........does he have a hat, does he have blue eyes...... Is his kennel empty???... :)

So tour saying its MB :hmm:

What's this "Guess Who".........does he have a hat, does he have blue eyes...... Is his kennel empty???... :)

So tour saying its MB :hmm:

Micheal Barrymore.....? Canny see it mate. Has Baw even got a swimming pool??

• Like 6

ok lads , heres how it is . THE BAW ( lord lucan) as hes known outside these thl walls , is unknown to all . hes probably the most intelligent (sleekit ) member on here . sorry baw . the mans as wide as the clyde . now I have been accused of being him :icon_redface: and accused of knowing him . I WISH I DID . lads , hes the biggest wind up on here , and if the mods are honest . life would be that bit duller without his piss taking . a long time ago , I was on his radar :yes::angel: . he won , I lost :yes::yes::yes: . so after MANY pm,s I THINK we have an understanding . I don't bite or take offence and he leaves me alone :D . so lads follow my lead and , as the saying goes . THE BAWS WELL AND TRUELY BURST :boogy::boogy: :boogy: .

1_zpsa02441a7.gif

• Like 6

I think Baw and Whin should get together and write a book, at least it would be a best seller on THL, for our non Scottish viewers, it would have to be heavily edited for Whins spelling. :D

On the subject of Whin, if he has not already sneaked on, I think an open invitation from the Mods for his return, under the name Whin, should be a priority.

The would certainly liven up the forum in the long Summer Months.

Beats all these posts on Lucas, Bulldozer, Flatheed, narrowheed, and softheed. :icon_eek:

I think Baw and Whin should get together and write a book, at least it would be a best seller on THL, for our non Scottish viewers, it would have to be heavily edited for Whins spelling. :D

On the subject of Whin, if he has not already sneaked on, I think an open invitation from the Mods for his return, under the name Whin, should be a priority.

The would certainly liven up the forum in the long Summer Months.

Beats all these posts on Lucas, Bulldozer, Flatheed, narrowheed, and softheed. :icon_eek:

Whin is busy at this time of year, he has his fishing boat back in the water, after repairs,creels are back in the water, and he has been pulling a few sea trout, + he has made up a couple of mackeral, nets, he has a couple of spare pups to sell, from the litter of Minnie, and Rex, he said the Lobsters are a bit slow this year but with this good spell of weather, the creels could be full,BAW, and WHIN, the last of the great white hunters,
  • Like 2