Fat People

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your right on genetics, my wife fat so were all her family, we got married 30 years ago when she was 10st, stayed like that for 5 years, had my son (26) and never gone back hell of alot heavier .

It's worse when women "let themselves go". My mrs was 8st exactly when I met her 25 years ago. Now she's 8 1/2 stone. It's the start of a slippery slope. God knows what she'll weigh in another 25 year

i was at the cinema last year in Scarborough on our holidays and we went to go and watch pirates of the carabian, anyway a group of about 6 lasses dressed as pirates came through the door, only one of

The other side of the coin,is those weedy sickly looking folk.As my old man used to say.c**t needs a good feed.lolgot a mate who goes to the gym drinks all those f*****g energy stuff,nd always banging on about carbs and healthy eating.f*****g dominates his life.anything that tastes good seldom is good for you,but its all to do with moderation.going by all those charts you get,were either under or over weight.

Well said. Aye I know the type you mean, a cold would have them in bed for a week lol. You go to have something to lose if you take no well and can't eat for a few days.

I am fat and your all cnts.

Fat?? Now theres an understatement....... :angel:

Stan was that hungry out lamping once, he started eating cow pies, gen up :yes:

"Desperate Stan...".. :angel::D

Lab , I blame you for being fat , cos every time a fox gets one of your scabby fkn pheasants I have a biscuit to celebrate .

Baw , you are treading on thin ice , I still have pms you sent to buttercup , don,t make me put them up .

It's worse when women "let themselves go". My mrs was 8st exactly when I met her 25 years ago. Now she's 8 1/2 stone. It's the start of a slippery slope. God knows what she'll weigh in another 25 years. :icon_eek:

• Like 5

I mind a few years ago this fat bird was on top of me riding like f**k and I've never seen or felt so much water comin oot some ones fanny in ma life lol pmsl and it wasnea my cousin lol. Just to add it wasna pish lol

• Like 1

It's easy to slip into fat made lol .... After spending 30 odd years training and keeping fit when I left the army I decided to chill out ease back on all that nonsense ... Well fukc me the weight soon piles on ... Mind you up until two weeks ago I was drinking a bottle of wine a night and two on the weekends and a few pints of cider a night and a good Sunday session ... I have stopped the midweek drinking now and have shed 3/4 of a stone just by doing that alone ... I need to be at peak fitness for the fishing comp so that I can haul in my full keep net :D ..............

• Like 2

It's worse when women "let themselves go". My mrs was 8st exactly when I met her 25 years ago. Now she's 8 1/2 stone. It's the start of a slippery slope. God knows what she'll weigh in another 25 years. :icon_eek:

9st?

• Like 2

Lab , I blame you for being fat , cos every time a fox gets one of your scabby fkn pheasants I have a biscuit to celebrate .

Baw , you are treading on thin ice , I still have pms you sent to buttercup , don,t make me put them up .

:laugh: ...I like what you did there, reworked an old favourite...............well done Tubbs..... :victory::D

:laugh: and that was after I knew it was you :tongue2:

Well i was the fat lad at school you c**ts!!! Never bothered me thought cause i had an answer for everything the twats had to dish out........Was so happy to leave school, find a physical job and loose weight...stretching up also helped too. Looking back i'm so glad i wasnt thin through school and fat now.....i see people who i went to school with and they are a terrible size nowadays.....guys that could run like the wind at school, now they couldnt run around the block without being knackered.

Don't let them get to you PUD !!! :angel: ...... :laugh: